Official 'The Dark Knight Rises' teaser.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Pretty psyched about this movie, Dark Knight was fantastic.
Who's that bad guy looking character with the thing over his mouth?

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Bane and Catwoman are both in this one. I am a huge batman nerd boy lol. I hope this movie isn't a let down. The Dark Knight was so good and there is already so much hype about this movie that anything less then greatness is a letdown. I have a feeling that either Alfred, Gordan or yes Batman die in this film. If you know the comics you know that Bane breaks Batmans back, so I look for that to happen for sure. And judging by the trailer Gordon is in the hospital already

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
Bane and Catwoman are both in this one. I am a huge batman nerd boy lol. I hope this movie isn't a let down. The Dark Knight was so good and there is already so much hype about this movie that anything less then greatness is a letdown. I have a feeling that either Alfred, Gordan or yes Batman die in this film. If you know the comics you know that Bane breaks Batmans back, so I look for that to happen for sure. And judging by the trailer Gordon is in the hospital already
hard in the paint. that's wassup.

i remember reading along time ago on a gaming forum i used to read that Anne Hathaway was Catwoman and i just checked IMDB and she is. IMO, i don't think she fits the role, and i'm hoping i'm wrong. would love to see her in that spandex/latex/whatevertex....yum.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I read that her outfit is going to utilize goggles and that she's not goign to be the sexy catwoman that were used to with Michelle Peifer and Halle Berry (yummy), but more true to the comics of being a cat burglar. Word is the viral for catwoman is set to start on friday so might get a picture of what she's going to look like. Remember people hated Heath Ledger getting the role of Joker, look how that turned out

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
I might be able to see some of the post production work on some of the scenes next month. I'll see if I can meet any of the actors or get any pictures or news for you guys :O

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
I read that her outfit is going to utilize goggles and that she's not goign to be the sexy catwoman that were used to with Michelle Peifer and Halle Berry (yummy), but more true to the comics of being a cat burglar. Word is the viral for catwoman is set to start on friday so might get a picture of what she's going to look like. Remember people hated Heath Ledger getting the role of Joker, look how that turned out
for real? that's super sick. and i hope she's great. not a fan of her as an actress really, but..a fan of her. haha. and that was true. i didn't necessarily dislike Heath when i heard of him as Joker, but i couldn't picture it especially when there was a lot of rumors being that Hugh Jackman "basically" received the role.

but i'm stoked nonetheless. i actually thought that penguin was going to be the next villain. or better yet, they bring back Arnold as MR. FREEZE!

[YOUTUBE="FREEZE WELL!"]SRH-Ywpz1_I[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Honestly I wish they would use villians like Black Mask, Hush, Hugo Strange, Deadshot ect....some villians that have never been given a chance in the movies but are pretty sweet.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
DUDE, THAT WOULD BE SICK. But it's hollywood. And let's face it, the movie will generate much more money off of villains that are well known and are more friendly to the mass. Everyone knows Joker is Batman's greatest foe and if Black Mask were to be on the cover of the next poster of a Dark Knight movie, people would just question it. it would be cool to incorporate multiple villains in a movie, but then again, it would definitely throw off the comic's story line.

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
I'm not going to sugarcoat it here...the trailer was really talked up since release and I'm not about to blow a load over it. I'm disappointed to be honest. Only part interesting was seeing BANE and Gordan in hospital. Most of it was just parts from older movies...=\

I'm trying NOT to get my hopes up cause I know I'll be let down, even though first two were amazing.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Well to be fair they have only been filming for a few weeks, so they were on limited footage and it is a "teaser' trailer, the official trailer will come out in december. Remember the teaser to TDK, all you heard was Jokers laugh, they didnt show him