ok heres it goes, here's my first DA but I got her for $192

Ellerd123

Registered integra driver
ok here it gose, plz dont hate on me guys its my first legit import, i started with a 944 porsche, but want something more mod able, i managed to pick her up for $192 and dont worry it wnt look like this long iv already got a paint job lined up and im looking for cf fenders, iv got an intake on the way along with lowering springs, and im trading for some wheels, im searching for a manual trans to :D , and as far as the roten off spots on the hatch, im ordering a cf hatch in a couple of weeks so that'll help :D

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Well, sounds like you've got nothin to worry about with all those parts on the way :thumbs up

j13

Keep It Clean
You have a lot of work ahead of you, but it will be worth it in the end...!

Are you going to paint it the original color? What wheels are you going with?

Welcome to club Integra, update asap :)

Ellerd123

thanks, and im thinking about going flat balck with the carbon fenders, mirrors, hood and hatch to off set the flat black, and im looking at a set of gold with polished lip 15s, there knock offs of works but im on a budget right now and they still look pretty good

cborden

Jesus is THE way
still thats i sweet as deal for 192
did you talk the guy down from 200? lol
but youll be proud of your self when your done i bet itll look great

Prozon

Kris
Good project car eh?
Looks like someone used it as a rally car.
Regardless 192 is a great price lol. I'd pay that for pretty much any running driving car these days. Could probably scrap it for a few bucks more.

Not to mention if you decide to sell it's 1000% profit lmao.

It's crazy seeing these tegs rusted out. I live in the Pacific northwest, and I very rarely see 90's and up cars that are rusted out lol.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Good deal, you could make a lot more just parting it out if you had to.

I'd hit that quarter panel first.

Prozon

Kris
I would buy that Ebay car in a second if I was in the UK lol.

Also with that $192 car, i'd buy that in a second if I had seen it. Tons of way to make a profit from it.

rvasquez6089

sweet

i got a 1991 GS that looks just like yours for my first car =D except no paint was coming off, but it still has dents

8-bit

do what now?
shit 192 is all that i have in my account! lol.
im broke. but i would of bought too.
did you approach the owner?

Ellerd123

im glad to know every one thinks i got a steal on it :), im going to pick it up in 2 weeks, iv got all the cf parts on the way for it and wheels and an intake sitting in my room with NGK plugs and wires, so itll go from shity looking to awsome in about two days time when it gets here :D