- 215/40/16 Falken Ziex Tires
- Type-R Seats
- Type-R Center Console
- Type-R Side Door Panels
- Razo Shift Knob/Pedals
- OEM Kit
- JDM Valve Cover
- Invidia Carbon Fiber Spark Plug Wire Cover

I think this is pretty much what I"m going to use. Do you think I could stay legal on this setup? Also if anyone has anything to add or say about any of my parts listed good or bad please do.

Last edited:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
hehe u got more than just a turbo setup, u listed entire mod for ur car, looks good, should be one crazy teg. when is ur project expected to be complete? what do u have so far?. keep us updated

BoostedITR41

I would ditch the RC injectors....I friend melted his endyne pistons because of RC's. also screw equal length turbo manifolds and aftermarket cams....use stock cams and inline pro manifold. Benson blocks are great but pricey look at golden eagle sleeves they will save you some cash and are used in the fastest cars in the world

edit: also look at skunk2 cams gears(best on the market IMO) and go for a GT30R instead of a T3/T4....my friend just made 385whp at 15psi on pump gas and a street tune(conservative timing, rich AF, no cam tuning) on the GT30R

Last edited:

lanojp1

BoostedITR41 said:
I would ditch the RC injectors....I friend melted his endyne pistons because of RC's. also screw equal length turbo manifolds and aftermarket cams....use stock cams and inline pro manifold. Benson blocks are great but pricey look at golden eagle sleeves they will save you some cash and are used in the fastest cars in the world

edit: also look at skunk2 cams gears(best on the market IMO) and go for a GT30R instead of a T3/T4....my friend just made 385whp at 15psi on pump gas and a street tune(conservative timing, rich AF, no cam tuning) on the GT30R
screw equal length manifolds? im really gunna need some evidence to back up ur opinion because equal length is really efficient...

and yes go with a GT series turbo, fuck a t3/t4

BoostedITR41

lanojp1 said:
screw equal length manifolds? im really gunna need some evidence to back up ur opinion because equal length is really efficient...

and yes go with a GT series turbo, fuck a t3/t4

will have proof in a few months hopfully. for the price difference inline pro is the best mani on the market....that mani is on a few 9-10 second street cars

lanojp1

BoostedITR41 said:
will have proof in a few months hopfully. for the price difference inline pro is the best mani on the market....that mani is on a few 9-10 second street cars
well once you have the proof i will take you serious, i really dont think you should put down equal lengths like full race and lovefab, the inline pro is just the current bandwagon..

BoostedITR41

inline pro is bandwagon? I think you are thinking of full-race or lovefab. the sidewinder looks like a fire hazzard but it looks tough to make so it must be better :roll:

lanojp1

BoostedITR41 said:
inline pro is bandwagon? I think you are thinking of full-race or lovefab. the sidewinder looks like a fire hazzard but it looks tough to make so it must be better :roll:
i guess you havent seen how many people are going with inline pro manifolds lately on honda tech, and i cant even believe you are going to put down lovefab like that, WOW..

BoostedITR41

Eviloliv3 said:
not to sounds too much like TFATF but...

not a bad way to spend 10 grand

Haha.... that is always a classy line.....on a side note I am sure hoping it doesn't take 10k to built a mean street motor....7k without a doubt but 10 you are goin way too nuts with it. still a classy line.

DownShift96GSR

Nice set up. Hopefully by summer I will have my ride set. I'm keeping the exteior and inerior looking stock as hell. But the engine is gonna be far from stock. Keep us posted and maybe one day you and I can throw it down on the black top once our cars are done.

lanojp1

DownShift96GSR said:
Nice set up. Hopefully by summer I will have my ride set. I'm keeping the exteior and inerior looking stock as hell. But the engine is gonna be far from stock. Keep us posted and maybe one day you and I can throw it down on the black top once our cars are done.
thats how my car is, completely stock exterior, and interior except my gauges...and people ask me whats done to it and i can say its stock and get away with it....even tho its far from a virgin...

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
lanojp1 said:
thats how my car is, completely stock exterior, and interior except my gauges...and people ask me whats done to it and i can say its stock and get away with it....even tho its far from a virgin...
just wait til you see mine :twisted: