• nothing special

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dont like it!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KrNxRaCer00

Originally posted by "integraR"

95tegRS said:
SWEET car !!! I swear I've seen you around before. Do you ever come up in the Lynwood, Everett, Mukilteo area ? And the other question is have you ever ran that car at the track ?

I go to Mukilteo almost every other weekend... on the TRAXX...

no I havent tryed the car on the track yet and yes I am planning to do it..

I have this Turbo Laser as my project car... in a autoshop club that I joined a while ago... I am running 390 Hp right now but I need to push it more...(there is alot of stuff that I have done to the car but I need a new intercooler... anyone knows what should I get cause right now I have the one that is inside next to the engine and I need the one that is in the front of the car behind the front bumper...
so I dunno but the first car that I will drive on the track is the Laser...
TRAXX rocks...

cept...bit pricey now that no more free go-karting.

btw, still a nice car.

integraR

Originally posted by "KrNxRaCer00"

integraR said:
95tegRS said:
SWEET car !!! I swear I've seen you around before. Do you ever come up in the Lynwood, Everett, Mukilteo area ? And the other question is have you ever ran that car at the track ?

I have this Turbo Laser as my project car... in a autoshop club that I joined a while ago... I am running 390 Hp right now but I need to push it more...(there is alot of stuff that I have done to the car but I need a new intercooler... anyone knows what should I get cause right now I have the one that is inside next to the engine and I need the one that is in the front of the car behind the front bumper...
TRAXX rocks...

btw, still a nice car.
its not that bad I meen Champs is like 20 bucks for like 6 min and TRAXX is like $10 for 10 min.. I drove the fastest cart on the TRAXX the one with the two engines that thing is fuckin fast!

KrNxRaCer00

Originally posted by "integraR"

KrNxRaCer00 said:
integraR said:
95tegRS said:

TRAXX rocks...

btw, still a nice car.
its not that bad I meen Champs is like 20 bucks for like 6 min and TRAXX is like $10 for 10 min.. I drove the fastest cart on the TRAXX the one with the two engines that thing is fuckin fast!
nice...im jealous.

i remember it being $16 tho?

we usually jus went for free (buddy jus said i was his cousin), so that wasn't an issue til he got laid off.

integraR

Originally posted by "KrNxRaCer00

nice...im jealous.

we usually jus went for free (buddy jus said i was his cousin), so that wasn't an issue til he got laid off.
well if you are a member its $10 and you have to be under 18 if you are over 18 its 16 but I got my membership before I turned 18 so I am paying $10 :)
I know the manager to... she is really cool and she sometimes lets me and my friends to race for free for like 2-3 hours but only when there is no one that is racing after us...

integraR

Originally posted by "KrNxRaCer00"

nice...im jealous.

well if you are a member its $10 and you have to be under 18 if you are over 18 its 16 but I got my membership before I turned 18 so I am paying $10 :)
I know the manager to... she is really cool and she sometimes lets me and my friends to race for free for like 2-3 hours but only when there is no one that is racing after us...

lsvtec-2.0

HEY YOUR RIDE IS THE ONE ON THIS WEBSITE I SAW RIGHT
leitchmotorsports.com
UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMEBODY ELSE WHO MADE A CLONE??
AFTER YOUR CAR.
LOL

BlueInteg

HEY MAN NICE RIDEE!!!! I GOT MY INTEG A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND AGO AND WAS WONDERING WHAT KINDA RIMS YOU GOT BEFORE THE BLACK ONES YOU HAVE ON? I LIKE THOSE SILVER ONES A LOT AND wanted to know the brand. oops, sorry about the caps. Also i was wondering what kinda kit you got on?

Spectacula Acura

LIp kits are so clean and the oem type r wing is way better then the aluminum, over all id say you have a very nice ride. Black rims are key, keepem rollin
peace AB 8)

alcoholic

nice and simple!! cool ride dude! didn't think green would look good on any car but you pulled it off. keep it up.