Oklahoma?

whitedc4

best import salvage yard in okc/metro area is moore imports. the dood gave me 24 bolts for my bumpers and the nuts for my strut towers for freee

whitedc4

yep! i made a thread over it.. but it sounds like IFO wont be coming bck anymore after tulsa if they do it will only be in noble and only be in april... unless they have a good turn out but it looks like it won't be so great. I'll be there for sure with the lover and hopefully his s2k but it sounds like the main oklahoma people will be staying put.. except for humble performance they're about the only shop i can think of who are going to be going

Space Cadet

LOBALLN
Nice, I'll be there for sure, so maybe I'll have a chance to meet you guys. So they are not going to have IFO Tulsa after this year? Thats kinda lame, I like the cruise up there. I been to all IFO events in Tulsa an Noble for the past 4 years with my old car club Scikotics. Its probably my favorite car show in the state because its mostly imports, so I try my best to support it. Maybe one day we'll have more shows like it...

whitedc4

well, they might come back so long as the turn out isn't dookie. maybe i've seen you at the events i've gone since i was 14 and i'm turning 19 on the 24th so i've probably been to the ones you have. I live next to an xb with a scikotics sticker on the back and i believe a tc with a scikotics sticker too. i think...

i won't have my integra. It's kind of emberrassing going to a meet with an unfinished project.

Space Cadet

LOBALLN
Yea, there are alot of Scikos in Tulsa, where that club started. a few in OKC and Norman. I used to lead the OKC chapter a couple years before I totaled my tC last spring.

Hahaha, yea I wont have my teg at the show either, mines not very 'show ready', at the moment the entire interior is torn out lol I'm looking foward to rockin shows next spring.

whitedc4

same here! i mean my interiors all together it's my exterior i've got to worry about :(
i'm trying to just get a couple hundred more to throw together to get the front conversion i'd like. i know there are not too many jdm front integras in oklahoma but there's still so many..
so i'm trying to buy the ukdm front end by october. and get it painted as soon as it arrives.. but if i can't find one soon i'll just stick with the over used over played jay deee em.. blah. it will still attract attention.

then my motor build starts :)
currently searching for sponsors were going for 800 plus. my budget makes me wanna buy clothes.. but no.. i have to save for the real love of my life ... my integra :)

whitedc4

www.theshadetreediy.com NE.10th and Air Depot in MWC.

Saturday Sept 18th is now the official MULTI-FORUM MEET-n-GREET at the Shade Tree.. you are all invited, please put this on ALL your boards and forums and friends n facebook n myspace n all that jazz... this will be a big event IF you guys all contribute and make it out! I will work to get some people on board as sponsors to provide various stuff if possible and will be including free stuff and special offers the day of!

4pm SATURDAY SEPT/. 18th AT 1279 N. Air Depot Blvd MWC MULTI-FORUM-MEET-N-GREET

whitedc4

lol if you go i'll try to go. the more in detail thread is on okspeed at the moment. it sounds like it's gonna be fun.

Space Cadet

LOBALLN
Yea I'ma try to make it. I'll know the closer we get to the 18th. Do you know of any other car shows with large import classes going on this fall? I think the Cupcake meet in Dallas is the weekend of the 24th, I was considering riding down there with a friend. Any other teg owners hitting this up?

whitedc4

i wanna go to the CCM but it's on my birthday and i know that'd make everyone mad if i just left and did whatever... umm besides import face off on the 19th i think that's about it.. there's always something going on in stroud at the autoX but i really haven't paid much attention this year. ok-speeds monthly meet is happenin soon i can't remember when but soon.. mmm i dont know really to be honest. im hoping my friends will go but none of my friends drive tegs it's either del sols, civics, s2ks, or preludes.. i'm the only integra

Space Cadet

LOBALLN
Oh I see. Well I heard ccm was sick. I didnt get to go to the last one tho. I havent paid much attention to the drift events in Stroud either, I hear they are going to build something on that site where they drift next year. Just making sure that I'm not missing out on anything lol I need more Honda friends, most of the people I know drive toyotas, scions, and lexus