Old and new pics of my GSR. Not the greatest pics but will do for now.

BLURSPEED

Here are the old pics of my car from December.

Here are some pics taken yesterday. Difference now is lip, side skirts, side mirrors are painted and installed, 18 inch hyperblack Arays wheels, and clear bumper lights. I know there will be a lot that will say the wheels got to go but before this set I had black 15 inch slips with Azenis, and before that some bronze 16 inch Rota circuit 8's with Azenis, and before that as in the old pics gunmetal 15 inch buddy clubs with Azenis. I wanted to switch things up a bit. Anyways feel free to make comments, both good and bad. Thanks!

PS. Don't mind the rear license plate. Right now it's being held on with a zip tie as I will be transfering it to my new rear bumper next week.

Last edited:

BLURSPEED

Thanks bro. Yeah I like the way small (15 and 16) and big (17 and 18) look. It all depends on what your taste is. I personally like both so I change back and forth like every few months.

SRLNCLT

SWEET!!! Your driving it on the streets, not a race track. So go for style. It looks great.
L.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
looks good where in nevada are you from?

ca86108

ur cars the mmuthafuckin shit i love it.. u think ur tegs stock hood LOOKs better then the cf hood. i wanna get a cf hood for my blac teg but i dont think it loks coo

ltrain

looks like my car from the back i also have the greddy and dc tiebar and mines is black as well and my first 2 letters in my plate are dc (accidental lol)

BLURSPEED

Thanks for all the comments and feedback guys. It's always a work in progress. If money wasn't an issue it would be over. JDM front end conversion, boosted, and brand new copper paint job.

BLURSPEED

I'm not sure to be honest. I bought the car with the CF hood on already. My boy still has the OEM hood so maybe one day when I'm bored I'll throw it back on for a while .

ca86108 said:
ur cars the mmuthafuckin shit i love it.. u think ur tegs stock hood LOOKs better then the cf hood. i wanna get a cf hood for my blac teg but i dont think it loks coo

Tha up Nrth Teg

Hey man thats an awesome looking integra. The 18s look perfect. I have two questions.

1. What size rims/tires are the set of 18's?
2. What body kit is on there?

Looks amazing dude, keep up the good work!

BLURSPEED

The rims are 18x7.5 I think and the tires are 215/35/18. To answer your second question, in the front I have a Mugen Style lip, for the sides I have a pair of Wings West RS side skirts. I have nothing on the rear (OEM), but I did change my side mirrors to Spoon Style ones. Thanks for the comments bro.

Tha up Nrth Teg said:
Hey man thats an awesome looking integra. The 18s look perfect. I have two questions.

1. What size rims/tires are the set of 18's?
2. What body kit is on there?

Looks amazing dude, keep up the good work!