OLDSKOOLs LEGEND BUILD

OLDSKOOLACURA

started the first day by taken the seats out and pulling the carpet.

screw you carpet

some coins that were stuck in the drivers seat rail, WOW

i did mess up once, i was trying to take off the foot rest and there was a 10mm bolt on the top but i couldn't find the other one. so after pulling it for awhile it bottom bolt snapped and then and only then did i figure out that the top has a cover that can be taken off, wow that was a dumbass move. o well simple fix really, no big deal.

Last edited:

mirrorimg

Its a legend, not a G2 Integra. Its a build thread, should be in Members Rides.

Good luck on the build. I'm surprised the bolt snapped and not the plastic. That plastic must be pretty thick.

OLDSKOOLACURA

thanks for moving it. yea that plastic is strong, once the bolt snapped i figured out what i did wrong and told myself i'm a dumbass..lol

what i'm doing to the legend:

new carpet, new leather for the seats, steering wheel sent out to texas for the wood grain (little wood on top and bottom of the wheel), led cluster diy, air suspension, all new OEM suspension parts, 18 inch deep dish wheels with a polished lip, tinted windows, new paint (stock color), shaved antenna, touch screen navi.

Last edited:

OLDSKOOLACURA

thanks to a member of acuralegend.org for the cluster. now i'm just waiting on the white and red LEDs i ordered. tomorrow i'm going to go to radio shack and get the rest of the things i need and start work on the cluster. :excited: