OPINION: On 1996 Acura Integra GSR

Roneeeezy

whats up guys, im back again with another opinion post. im just really trying to find a nice integra, to use for a daily. opinions is all im really asking. here goes!

specs:
1996 acura integra
CLEAN TITLE
94xxx original miles
stock exhaust, aem intake, dc headers
tan leather interior, IMO pretty dirty. could be cleaned tho right?(see pics)
creamy paintjob (see pics)
2001 front end
type R wing (will probably ask to part out)
suspension is neuspeed lowering springs
will come with xxr 501 rims, not rims shown in pic\

his original asking price was 4500, but got it down to 4,000 and will ask to go a little lower!

the best part, PICS!

wheels they will come on

Teggy64

Got vtec?
looks pretty decent. The paint could use a bit of work and that tan interior needs to go. I say take it out for a test drive and if you like it see how low he'll go. But if the engine's healthy 4k isn't too bad a price.

Roneeeezy

looks pretty decent. The paint could use a bit of work and that tan interior needs to go. I say take it out for a test drive and if you like it see how low he'll go. But if the engine's healthy 4k isn't too bad a price.
im not too worried about the paint atm, it does kinda look ricey with the wing. and yeah, the tan interior is a most definitely something that will be changed. anything u think i should check out when i see it in person?

99TegLs

Tan interior? Nah, but for 4k? I'd say you ain't too far off the rea l price.
WORD YO!

96LSteg

Jemel
im not too worried about the paint atm, it does kinda look ricey with the wing. and yeah, the tan interior is a most definitely something that will be changed. anything u think i should check out when i see it in person?
Ricey with a Type R wing?!?! hahahahaha that was funny :lol:

check for hacked up wires or anything that shows that somebody tore into the car mechanically. Drive it. Make sure it goes into all gears smoothly, and make sure that there are no weird sounds coming from the motor or trans at idle and while driving. Look at the tires, brakes, and see if he has any record of maintenance (oil changes, blah blah blah). if everything checks out see how low he will go and bring cash because money talks. And make sure you have somebody with you. I had a friend that got robbed and killed going to buy a car from a stranger. Best of luck to you

AcuriousLegend

I'm looking at that exact car on the Bay Area craigslist. If it checks out, I agree that you should jump on it.

Then get rid of those damn ERMAGERD NORCAL stickers.

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
As mentioned, first check it out...Take it for a test drive.

You wanna keep the wing. let it grow on you. If the wing doesn't agree with you, Remove it and sell it to ME. :D
Try to lower the sellers asking price. other that,

95B18BTurbo

That tan interior is a definite no go for me! I've swapped one out already, and black looks way better.