Oxide kit is now on

Status
Not open for further replies.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Is the pussy wars over yet? Lets get the fuck back to this thread. I got some questions

IS this right behind the rear seats? And is that an amplifier? So then thats a big subsystem you got in the back? If you take out the system, you make the light lighter, therefore you go faster.. Also if you're a big guy, lose weight. Thats my goal

mjg13

Please use caution when attempting to talk s***, you never know who's homie is lurking.
I'm sorry, is this a threat? Yeah why don't one of your homies come and find me.

Which one of your "homies" from "Aurora, COLORADO" is lurking in Baltimore?
tryhard ethug, please resume your ethugging.

I spoke the truth - don't get all butthurt because your homie is a hypocrite. Lil angel over here is acting like racing a friend on a highway roll or from a light is going to cause major catastrophic destruction. god forbid you lose control with a 100-200 (probably the whp range in what most of this forum is running in) integra.

yes i'm off topic but the hypocrisy is just too much lol.

it's just rediculous to be on an integra forum and be on a crusade against street racing. prolly half the tegs left on the road are used for that purpose alone. xD

Last edited:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
here is a guy who in one of his pictures is blatantly high as a kite while he's with his daughter (i think it was at a park or something?)
i see we have a marijuana enthusiast! this thread has it all!

:rolf:internet hardasses crack me up!
word.

but for real OP, if you over night some parts from Japan, drop about 15k in that bay, damn, you'll smoke everyone man. just don't hit the NOS to soon Jesse

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I'm sorry, is this a threat? Yeah why don't one of your homies come and find me.

Which one of your "homies" from "Aurora, COLORADO" is lurking in Baltimore?
tryhard ethug, please resume your ethugging.

I spoke the truth - don't get all butthurt because your homie is a hypocrite. Lil angel over here is acting like racing a friend on a highway roll or from a light is going to cause major catastrophic destruction. god forbid you lose control with a 100-200 (probably the whp range in what most of this forum is running in) integra.

yes i'm off topic but the hypocrisy is just too much lol.

it's just rediculous to be on an integra forum and be on a crusade against street racing. prolly half the tegs left on the road are used for that purpose alone. xD
You're fucking dumb, I'm talking about lurking on the site. Why the fuck would I wanna go to gay ass b-more? It's not about the whp ratings, you fucktard, it's about that chance of something unforeseen happening, like hitting a bump in the road, or the dummy you race swerving to avoid a bump and hitting you.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
i see we have a marijuana enthusiast! this thread has it all!

word.

but for real OP, if you over night some parts from Japan, drop about 15k in that bay, damn, you'll smoke everyone man. just don't hit the NOS to soon Jesse
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :rolf:

Prozon

Kris
There has already been a mod post here saying the forum is against street racing. Take the hint, genius. :thumbs up

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
So the OP doesnt have to sort through the shit for this.. Also want to add that if that is indeed between those two places, if you get rear ended hard enough, I'm afraid that will go boom. Safety > performance

Is the pussy wars over yet? Lets get the f*** back to this thread. I got some questions

IS this right behind the rear seats? And is that an amplifier? So then thats a big subsystem you got in the back? If you take out the system, you make the light lighter, therefore you go faster.. Also if you're a big guy, lose weight. Thats my goal

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
After he post more pics, and answers my question(s)

actually is there even a good place at all to put a bottle? like inside the seat on Vin's car in the first F&F?

Status
Not open for further replies.