Oxide kit is now on

Status
Not open for further replies.

96GSRteg

Tyler
Did you end up getting a bottle warmer , people who say don't street race usually drive slow cars just saying LOL .

It is pretty dangerous though I've witnessed someone spin out of control doing like 120
way to contradict yourself. Most of us dont like street racing because someone we know or are related to has been killed or injured because of street racing. things like spinning out of control at 120 doesnt normally end well.

Havok114

I know my cars slow, that's not why I don't race. I had a cousin die from doing just that. This couple seconds of feeling like youre cool ain't worth your life, or that of another. You never know. Take it to the track
I'll be honest the track is fun for first couple runs after that its boring , to me street racing is fun yes i do it once in a while yes I know its against the law .

Havok114

way to contradict yourself. Most of us dont like street racing because someone we know or are related to has been killed or injured because of street racing. things like spinning out of control at 120 doesnt normally end well.
Surprisingly this one ended well , it was a 500hp integra vs a 700hp EVO , integra came to stop, his breaks locked up turned left to avoid hitting spectators spun like 4 times then came to a safe stop , true story .

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Anything else under the hood? How do you like it? I've heard good and bad things about NOS on stock motors..

Surprisingly this one ended well , it was a 500hp integra vs a 700hp EVO , integra came to stop, his breaks locked up turned left to avoid hitting spectators spun like 4 times then came to a safe stop , true story .
That sounds.. horrifically unsafe.

I'm not going to say I've never done it, I've won a few and i've lost a couple but that was back when i was in Highschool during my first couple years with the car.. But i'm lucky I was never crashed into or wrecked myself

Now it's all about a little spirited driving on twisties, no NFS wannabe crap.

Havok114

My nitrous experience was good , just turned my fuel pressure up a bit retarted my timing got colder plugs , it sucks though because the bottles seem go by in the blink of an eye LOL , no harm done to my motor 180 compression all across .

Havok114

Anything else under the hood? How do you like it? I've heard good and bad things about NOS on stock motors..

That sounds.. horrifically unsafe.

I'm not going to say I've never done it, I've won a few and i've lost a couple but that was back when i was in Highschool during my first couple years with the car.. But i'm lucky I was never crashed into or wrecked myself

Now it's all about a little spirited driving on twisties, no NFS wannabe crap.
I don't see how people crash going in a straight line , but hey shit happeneds

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Let's try to stay on topic. I assume this is a review thread of some sort, not a street racing thread.

As a reminder to the OP and all members, CI does not support street racing.

built_ls

OP, post picks asap. the weekend is a long way to wait for a video. sorry but i have to do it............

:nopics:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Last time I checked, when you upgrade your car, You do it to YOUR liking. Not anyone elses. I like my lambo doors and M3 Mirrors. Thats why they are on my car.

Anyway, It costs 350 For the whole kit

And alright Ill take a video and post it asap.
Yeah, real f***in' race car with lambo doors
"MR RICE". And btw I was just looking at those Spark Plug Wire Covers, I dig it. But anyway, Vids should be up by the end of the week.
:roll:
Did you end up getting a bottle warmer , people who say don't street race usually drive slow cars just saying LOL .
And people like you always have some dumb f***ing s*** to say; I assumed you would have learned to bite your tongue more
It is pretty dangerous though I've witnessed someone spin out of control doing like 120
Just. f***ing. Wow
I'll be honest the track is fun for first couple runs after that its boring , to me street racing is fun yes i do it once in a while yes I know its against the law .
Slow drivers don't like to see their times, so they usually street race against high school kids that know nothing about racing

Havok114

Dude your anoying , what do you know about racing ? It's not your life being put at risk so why do you give a Fuck ?
My ls hit 15.5 why would I drive 45 mins to the track to get that same time .

built_ls

Dude your anoying , what do you know about racing ? It's not your life being put at risk so why do you give a f*** ?
My ls hit 15.5 why would I drive 45 mins to the track to get that same time .
Just chill, both of you guys. A mod already came on here and said to stay on topic and don't mess dude thread up. This is how people get ban and shiiit. Just let it go bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.