painted the SE rims!!!!!!!!lo0k!!!

emmanuel2112

puertoricanLS
painted the SE rims!!!lo0k-updated

So i just finished painting my Special Edition rims and i decided i'll post a sneak peak of it for now. waitin on tomorow for some daylight to take better pics. i also added a few stuff like megan header, evo 2 exhaust, type-r front lip. i'll post the daytime pics tomorow.

[/IMG]

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You did a nice job, want to see these day pics.

DB2 B17A1

Corner Junkie
Nice. Definitely need daytime pictures ASAP. How long did it take you to paint the rims anyways?

emmanuel2112

puertoricanLS
oo it turned out real go0d. i spent about 5 hours on each rim. its mothers day so i am about to go to church with her. so when i come bak i'll take the pics to show yo guyz how they lo0k.

emmanuel2112

puertoricanLS
So here are a few pics i just to0k. tell me wat u think. Im going to paint my calipers red and also get red lug nuts. And darker tints are coming. Comments welcome

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Peruviann

I Really Wanna Do That To My Rims Now !! Was It Hard To Paint Them i Never Painted Rims Before ? Was It Hard To Get The Lip Like That ??

Last edited:

emmanuel2112

puertoricanLS
the hardest part of it was polishin the lip. you have to sand down to bear metal. i fucked up all my fingers doing this and i was wearing gloves. so be careful. then i just painted. i used high temp primer, gold paint, and high temp clear coat. took me about 4-5 hours on each rim.