Pancho's Playhouse

The Panch

The Homie
Lost money on it...fucking crap car.

i read someones quote once and this fits perfectly

This car is like a hot chick thatl never put out...

It may look fast..but it'l always be slow

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
HAHAHAHAHA. Damn. That was funny. :D

did you buy it like that or did you do it yourself? and damn. that sucks to lose a lot of money on it to have it gone now.

But it's a "Fresh" start with the Integra. It'll do you no wrong. I think.

The Panch

The Homie
nope i bought it like that. it needed a new axel. and i bought a new clutch,

put 2300 into it including purchase price...sold it for 1700

to get the integra

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
aw man. i guess i was fortunate. i bought my Integra for 3k. The only thing that's wrong with it is that there were 2 minor hit and run incidents. only paint chips; no dents.

But good luck man. i'm pretty sure you can get that dough and make your Integra look super sick.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Welcome to CI! Jim definatly has a beautiful car on his hands, you may want to take a look at teggybear's, jdmxdb8's, and coi's for inspiration too!
awww that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D lololol

welcome bro, I live in Visalia, Bakersfeild is like 60-70 miles from me

The Panch

The Homie
Thats awesome...

not in an emo or loner way but i dont have many friends into cars. lol

im not in any crew or anything

lmfao.. nah man.. im from oildale/rosedale.. lol. im in iraq tho.. i aint snatchin no rides.. lol.. just saying if u wanted to get in a car club.. i gotta few friends who got this honda club down there.. im sure theyd let u roll with them n shit.. i was thinkin about rollin with them but i wont be back to bako till 2012.. so idk.. lol

.. i said oildale/rosedale.. lol.. nah i hated oildale.. but the dudes i met that became friends with were from rosedale.. anyone from oildale cant afford a good ride.. lol. and i only mention them cuz the only good thing i noticed about a club is that when they upgrade and shit u benefit from their previous parts for cheap or even free.. but just thought id offer man.. lol.. just tryin to sho sum bako love is all.. lol.. no homo..

lmao.. yea.. no shit.. lol.. i turned 18 and moved the fuck out! lol.. me and my wife and first son.. lmao.. we moved to rosedale.. lol.. i had a good payin job n shit.. lol.. now im fucked in the army.. lol.. but its all good.. lol.. and to be honest... thats where my teg is sittin with 12000 worth of parts.. oildale.. lol.. my pops lives there still DAMN good mechanic tho.. lol