Paolo's 99 Acura Integra

paoloDa92

Recently picked up a 1999 Acura Integra as a daily driver to replace my 1992 lifter jeep cherokee. (Thing was a gas eater, $120 a week).

I used to own a 1992 Integra and been a member for a while.

Picked this gem up for $3000 and it's a 1999 Acura Integra with 137xxx, 5 speed.

It's mostly my daily driver for now since I drive 100 miles a day from school and work.

It's gonna be a slow build so be patient. :)

Last edited:

paoloDa92

Bought a set ls webs to replace the old wheels. Also wrapped them with some falken 205/50/150 I have laying around.

My plans are
-Function and form coilovers
-oem type r lip
-oem type r wing
-skunk 2 shift knob
-new passenger side headlight (since there's moist on the passenger side headlight)
-future is JDM front end (if I end up keeping the car till summer)
-and other knick knacks

I'll post some pictures tomorrow when I take some new one tomorrow after work.

paoloDa92

wrapped the LS webs with a set of Falken 205/50s this weekend, and lowered the car a half an inch more.

downtown vancouver with the old gsr wheels.
[/URL][/IMG]

can barely see the car. lol at les schwab
[/URL][/IMG]

and with Ls Webs
[/URL][/IMG]

FF1s, Type R lip are next on my list.

Ganyon

Very nice. Makes me wanna pull the dip off my meshies.

paoloDa92

really looking at TruHart basic suspension and with the coupons here on clubintegra im looking at $367.40 or something like that shipped. Looks promising as a repplacement for my ebay and stock struts combo right now.

what do you guys think?

any experience with Truharts?

paoloDa92

trying not to take shorcuts with this build and from the looks of it, Truharts arent that bad according to the reviews and it comes with a 5 year warranty.
Nothing for sure yet just researching.

Ganyon

I think someone on here used their shocks and liked them. I would get them and try them out.

paoloDa92

Getting some gas after work decided to take some pictures of the teg. Car is super dirty and mud on the tires due to I got stuck at work and had to force my way out. lol

From getting 180 miles every 20 gallons on my lifted Cherokee to 320+ on 13.2 gallons on my teg I can honestly say I am happy I got rid of my Jeep. I do miss it sometime though.

Untitled by p_dawg8812

Untitled by p_dawg8812,