PHILLY meet!!!

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
lets get a philly meet going. i say beings we decided on the ikea last time we do that again. im sure theres enough parking right next to the chick-fil-a for a good number of cars. personally id like to see a CI meet but itll still be awesome even if its a honda/acura meet. and then maybe we could take a fairly long cruise to king of prussia or something like that. and we can do some photoshoots both in philly and then in KOP.

questions/comments/concerns?

whos down?

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
id like to say before the end of september. that way its not too cold yet. so lets just go with september 16th for now as the non official date.

we can make changes depending on the majority of peoples schedules

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
whats the address over there again i wanna see how far it is from my house

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
ill actually be in newtown, pa so i think i can make it. if i see more than 3 ricey cars i'm out though.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
uhhh... the one near best buy i believe. it was like basically next to chick-fil-a. only a few minutes off of 95 (for me anyways). i posted the adress above. i dont know how else to explain it lol :what:

its near club risque or however its spelled :thumbs up

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
teg9five said:
well ive only posted on CI (beings its the only site i post on) so you make the call
oh, dude i didnt mean any offense to you or anybody on clubintegra, its just that whenever im at a meet and a whole bunch of idiot ricer mobiles show up im out. oh siit its near club risque?! isnt that on the same street as the gas station where everybody races at?

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i didnt take any offense to it lol. but im pretty sure it was club risque thats down the steet. im not sure where the races are though... i tend to stay away from them