:: Photochop Request Thread ::

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
btw...i hope they make them in 4-lug for your car.

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
Those RPF1s are too big on that Teg. Plus I'm not sure if they come in 4x100 in that size.
Agreed...15s or 16s FTW. I hate anything over a 16" wheel on a Honda unless it came with them from the factory. I think that wheel in 16x7 would look sweet. The current wheels are pretty ginormous as well, but the gold/polished look kinda downplays their size.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Agreed...15s or 16s FTW. I hate anything over a 16" wheel on a Honda unless it came with them from the factory. I think that wheel in 16x7 would look sweet. The current wheels are pretty ginormous as well, but the gold/polished look kinda downplays their size.
I'm planning to get a set of 15 RPF1s in 15s. Yeah, those gold/polished wheels are a little on the huge side.

P.S. I like your new sig. Are those Type R decals on the side?

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
I'm planning to get a set of 15 RPF1s in 15s. Yeah, those gold/polished wheels are a little on the huge side.

P.S. I like your new sig. Are those Type R decals on the side?
Thanks for the sig comment. Negative on Type-R decals. I had a set made that say INTEGRA on top and GS under it next to the red R...unique little play off the ITR decals. I'd never fake the funk 8).

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Thanks for the sig comment. Negative on Type-R decals. I had a set made that say INTEGRA on top and GS under it next to the red R...unique little play off the ITR decals. I'd never fake the funk 8).
I was about to say... Haha! Very unique. I like it. I don't fake the funk either.

Surferman

I wanna see what my car will look like when it's slammed.

Not good at all to photoshop, but you get the idea. mabye someone else could doit better.
ha.
[offtopic]
had a set made that say INTEGRA on top and GS under it next to the red R...unique little play off the ITR decals
Wered did you get it made at? How much did it cost?
This guy has a type LS on his ride..i havent seen them sold anywere. Anyone know were to get one?[not that im going to put it on mine or anything..haha.

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
Heres one a little cleaned up

I got the sticker printed with another guy on T-I. Cost $30 to have a set of sides and a smaller one for the rear printed. They came out really great...I'll get a pic up sometime later today when the sun decides to come out.

mirrorimg

Can some one change the color of my wheels? I was thinking maybe painting them bronze when I get some new tires, but white just popped into my head. Not sure how well the white would go on the c8's though. Thanks

[/IMG]
[/IMG]