photos my car

new_driver

washing photoshopping

If everything accumulates we fill up a couple of photos yet today from our car if he interests somebody! The sun shines now here there is true cold but a little cleaning fits onto the car and a beautiful Saturday afternoon not too truth onto something else! We would like to take inner photos. 8)

*01GSR*

I (v) JDM
I have a photobucket, if you send it to my email I can host it for you if you'd like. If you don't care for making an account.

new_driver

?

I would like to put the photos up likewise the already existing I put three up the photobucketon cross. But it did not have me well what you wrote. Let me send the photos it your email adress and from there how long? You put it up ClubIntegra to the site? And there into which section? And why this costs money?

new_driver

Let us be hoping we do not delegate here away sacrilege with it if we present our cars until now. I hope for it with pleasure you receive it!?

It was three of our car till now first one we sold this grey one already is not!
But the present we would not separate from two with pleasure mainly Teg1 believes it curio and from it there is not something else here opportunity and choice!
I do not know it you know it this Opel Vectra? Here at us from it so much there are many kinds! We took a liking to the first generation but very much!

The Opel Factory here in Europe Germany-Rüsselsheim.

First auto: Opel Vectra 1989 GLS 4door (about grund/basis modell) 2.0i 8V OHC - grey metall + tuning.
(motor, exhaust, suspension, exterior, interior...)
He was sold unfortunately.... :( (Built this Vectra in EU Antwerpen-Belgium )

2nd: Opel Vectra 1995 CDX 5door (last modell years for 1st gen vectra) 2.0i 8V OHC - blue pearl metall effect lack - no tuning just original factory mint conditions and full extra ( climate and leather seats no)
(Built this Vectra in Europe Germany)

3rd: Yeah.. Acura Integra 1st Gen 1988 LS 3door D16A1 DOHC USA export but europeaner buy but who we don't no... bulit in Japan. :D

Have FUN this picures and We Like Merry Christmas And Happy New Year from Hungary!

new_driver

About You know it or hearing/seeing from the first generations OPEL Vectras you are now you look at big one there in U.S. than we here Acura ? :shock:

:D:D:D