Votes: 2 6.7%

Votes: 5 16.7%

Votes: 10 33.3%

Votes: 6 20.0%

Votes: 2 6.7%

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

rizzle1024

Heres some pictures of my car, let me know what you think about it. I have white gauges for $20 shipped and clear corners for $120.

slikk

Money Getter
i have never seen anyone spend on a firt gen before ...
this is a first

what else u got planed for it?

and how old is she? (milage)

rizzle1024

plans

i want to get exaust, maybe headers, short shift, sound system and i have a few door dings i want out and i want an alarm. it has 190,000 on the chassy but it had a new used engine with about 135,000 miles on it

swtnlowSi

hey man i just wanted to say that that is the cleanest frickin 1st gen i've EVER seen......i got my 1st gen and it was rusted hella bad.....all over my wheel wells and door moldings.....nice work mang......looks good dude

hyper98gsr

you should get a b16a/b18c swap done. it would make a good project car. i aplaud you for trying such an older car. i had an 89 prelude. those have almost no hope and despite what alot of people said, i tried it. i did alot but eventually i got tired of searching hard for simple stuff. like a cold air intake

slikk

Money Getter
yo u the only on e in here with a 1st gen .. you sould call yourself godfather-rizzle1024

B16aTeggy

dude iv seen this car before..

lol he isnt the only one... i think there are about 100000000 of us... just not on this site we alll are at g1teg.org...

-JLAUDIOinCIVIC

Chuckie Finster

*Dang, no one's posted here for a while*

Looks good, Man. :thumbs up One of the nicer 1g's I've seen. And I like the rims. Kinda gives it the vintage look.

mist3r Lin

I really like it. It's clean. Even cleaner than most of the more recent gens.
I gave it an 8. I think you need an exhaust and lips all around... maybe rims.