picture this

MoJoJoJo

Banned
white car rsx, planning on going jdm... so should i do a full Carbon Fiber lipkit (ITR) or just the front lip and painted sides & rear?

the itr spoiler is carbon fiber aswell + carbon fiber oem hood...

so will it be too much carbon fiber? so just picture it...what scheme should i go wit?

speedin

The Transporter
more carbon the better. look at this car

this white would look hot. (championship white, with jdm itr white wheels). and also u need carbon side and rear skirts

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i was gonna order the cf kit, but the site where i order from doesnt have the front lip in stock, emailed them. and it would take about 3 more weeks before they can ship it over to their place. so i have to wait for them to get it. cuz if i order separate its gonna run me about 200 dollas extra. they got the whole kit for 750. wait 3 weeks :(

at first my gf was gonna buy me the CF ITR lip kit, but then she said it was too expensive and she was gonna get me a cf hood instead for my bday.

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
a friend of mine has the full cf itr lip kit + cf itr wing + cf vis hood and she got everything from rsx-motorsports - LINK

cf oem-style hood
cf itr front lip
cf itr side skirts
cf itr rear lip
cf itr wing
cf sparco pedals
cf-style i-vtec and dohc vinyl
cf-style clubrsx.com stickers

Last edited:

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
i like the yellow one on top more...would look killer if it were white...the gray one below is ok ...i just dont like how the ivtec dohc sticker looks..