Piecing together the ultimate turbo kit

mygsr's

Alright so I am completely ocd about having the best parts that you can buy on my car. It is much more expensive and slow to do it this way but that's just how I am. I dont like doing anything half ass. With that being said I am looking to either buy or piece together my own turbo kit. It needs to be reliable enough for daily use, but it will being seeing the drag strip everynow and then. I have no need to exceed 400whp. The only thing I have decided for a fact is that I will be running a two stage boost controler so that I can run on low boost for my daily driving. With all of this being said I was looking at this kit
http://www.full-race.com/store/turbo-kits/honda-acura-b-series-ac-t3-prostreet-turbo-kit.html
but I honestly feel as if I could piece together a quality kit like this for a little cheaper than $4000. Suggestions from anyone are welcome. I take to criticism quite well so don't be afraid to let me know your honest opinions.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
the best way to save IMO is to buy used, you just have to know what to look for.

I have a completely legit turbo kit and i spent maybe $1400

Rich-PMS

PT6262
Tial 44mm wastegate
Tial BOV
Godspeed FMIC
Greddy Profec2 EBC
Apexi turbo timer
Hondata S300
Tom Price at Tomz Auto Tuning- tell him that I sent you!

Your tune is more important than the parts being installed, do NOT skimp out!

mygsr's

the best way to save IMO is to buy used, you just have to know what to look for.

I have a completely legit turbo kit and i spent maybe $1400
See buying used around here is not that good because everyone is cheap and buys ebay parts and then tries to resell them to the general public. so....