Please Please help me...turbo problems

wannabejdm

Please Please help me...

Ok, well i think i might have blown my motor and turbo or jsut my turbo. I need your help. The turbo spool's but it doesnt make boost. The car is extreamly slow. I have a B18c1 and it seems slower then that motor should be. My BOV doesnt go off. and the car takes for ever to hit red line. If you need anymore info that i cant think of right now just let me know.

Baldy201

Damn that sucks. I dont know anything about turbo cars. I would check all vaccum hoses. Any abnormal lose of oil or coolant?

BoostedITR41

wannabejdm said:
Ok, well i think i might have blown my motor and turbo or jsut my turbo. I need your help. The turbo spool's but it doesnt make boost. The car is extreamly slow. I have a B18c1 and it seems slower then that motor should be. My BOV doesnt go off. and the car takes for ever to hit red line. If you need anymore info that i cant think of right now just let me know.

could be both...check and see if there is oil leaking from around the BOV or any of the compressor piping. do a leak down test and a compression check

wannabejdm

hahah this is funny my down pipe fell off...... when i hit the breaks going fast my lip hits and the down pipe hits too. i didnt know tha until now

Superesc

hmm without the downpipe it should still boost won't it?? or did you mean you blow off a charge pipe??

wannabejdm

the pipe that goes from the turbo to the front mount. I call it a down pipe.....it was completly hangin there so no air was going to the turbo so it wouldnt build boost and the bov wouldnt go off.