POLL Sexier car: Car 96-00 Civic coupe or 98-01 USDM Integra HB?

Which car is sexier the 96-00 Civic coupe or the 98-01 USDM Integra?

• Civics! I love those little grocery getters!

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Integras, of course! They are beautiful!!

Votes: 47 88.7%

• Total voters

01FTW

so other cars can be added in? Ferrari F40
No I was just making a point to him that just because we are integra owners on an integra forum that there still might be people here who think other cars look better, one of those cars being the civic coupe.

This thread is just between Civic coupes and Integra hatchbacks.

01FTW

CRXs are death boxes
I actually think CRXs are some ugly cars. They remind me of the delorian like from back to the future, except with a more bubble body. They appear "pudgy" to me. But thats just my opinion of their looks.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i have a thing for only 99-00 Civic coupes. Nothing before. As for the Hatches...i don't see how you could hate them. if done right, man...

my uncle has a 97 hatch converted SiR-G all around..and if he offered to give it to me in a trade for my integra or even a gift...i'd take it in a heart beat.

95Gs-typeR

ima have to say integra. ek civics are nice and all. but i love my integra. and if i had to have a civic it def be an eg civic.

95DC2GSR

Personally I like 92-95 Civics waaay more than 96-00. I like the understated headlights and the general non flashiness of a clean fifth gen. Then I bought my 3rd gen Teg and it's the sexiest Honda I've owned.

JemmieN

not a girl lol
RSX is an Integra right? So I vote Integra. Best looking Civic to me is the EM1

EDIT : Just read the title completely >_> Either way I think Integra looks better

Last edited:

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Before I got the GSR I almost got an EM1 but alot was wrong with it :\ It was sexy tho. And I like EK's/EM1's but I can't say I like it better than my GSR.. just cant! DC2 FTW! lol For a second project car I'd like to get a ek and K-swap it then I can have the best of both worlds.. I fell in love with this 4dr EK