Polyurethane lip bent during shipping...

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
WTF? that's why you buy from HONDA/Acura. Always perfect packaging.
Aren't the lips from them made of ABS plastic? I wanted polyurethane. I'm pretty sure the Si-VTEC lips are discontinued, though. I read about that somewhere. From what I've heard, a lot of companies online ship the lips made of that material out that way. Some just bent, I guess.

just wondering..where did you order this from?
hmotorsports.com <<Aside from how it was shipped (normal I guess?), I would definitely recommend them. They had the lowest price on that particular lip that I could find. The rest were a good $20+ more. That's not including shipping. Which reminds me, I should make a Where To Buy thread..

G3GirL

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..lol whatever.

it's good now. some spots need to straighten out still, but it's just sitting on my hood in the garage anyway.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Sit it out in the sun for a couple of hours and heat it up a bit thats what I had to do with mine for my old ek.

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
thats really retarded the way they sent that...although shipping was probably alot cheaper/faster that way. the 2 poly lips i've had in the past were sent out wrapped in plastic and not bent what-so-ever. i would try to stretch it out onto the bumper and then heat it up a lil...if you feel there is a need to try to work some areas out by hand go for it. i havent seen too many people be 100% successful with trying to fix warped poly.

G3GirL

G3GirL

hehe...24 hours? the sun doesn't come out at night in my neck of the woods. :p

i left it out for a few hours on the grass and it straightened out pretty good. a few kinks to work out, but i'm sure a heat gun will take 'em out.

Spody02

Name: Cody
mine came like that, i let it sit out in the sun all day then toke my blow dryer to it and it came back to shape and got it painted gloss black with champ white body
i'm beautiful