Post a pic of your latest purchase.

BeatBox

Real Good!
what kind is that? i wanna take mine off so bad, i hate the ricer sound even tho it could be worse than what it is

pinkley

b@115D33p
Decided to get a new oil cap sense the vc is now gold. Couldn't make up my mind so I went the simple route. Got this APC Billet cap for cheap from, you guessed it, eBay.

dlo253

Not bad, what'd ya pay? That's one of the next things I'm gonna start making. since ill be putting on a nice new shaved/coated vc soon..Might as well make some extras to sell haha.

and a cherry pepsi..

dlo253

Damn!! Haha not bad at all. Looks almost like some sort of coating on it though. Like my old "billet" shift knob that came with the car. Can be mad for a deal like That though!

pinkley

b@115D33p
Damn!! Haha not bad at all. Looks almost like some sort of coating on it though. Like my old "billet" shift knob that came with the car. Can be mad for a deal like That though!
Yeah it was listed as Billet but its definitely coated. Lol its more Chrome than Billet

dlo253

Ah i see, who cares for that price haha. i just sanded all that off on my old one, then polished it.. Until i made one at work.

pinkley

b@115D33p
Ah i see, who cares for that price haha. i just sanded all that off on my old one, then polished it.. Until i made one at work.
If it ever starts to flake ill just strip it and have my buddy powdercoat it for me. :thumbup: