Post a pic of your latest purchase.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
pw jdm fogs! trying to figure out the wiring on them. lol

I'm about to get mine finished today hopefully. Its a little complicated... okay really complicated, so good luck. Theres a thread on here from blackinaction about the difficulties he had with them lolol dont know if you need it or not

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
just called my mom. Looks like I got like 3 or 4 packages waiting for me after I get off work in 3 hours ;) god I hate it here during the day. fml

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
Full Rebuild Kit and ARP Bolts waiting on me when I get home. Shits gonna feel like christmas. pics up soon.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
wiring is super easy. pm me if you need help or if your in the bay area i could help you out
help me out first today! I'm like 95% done! the 5% is getting them on.. lol. I'll text you later today. Dealing with le work first

pinkley

b@115D33p
Ebay rocks. when they're not taking their sellers fees out a month and a half later:x
Yeah I'm always wondering why the fuk a electronic withdraw in a certain amount came out of my checking account. Takes me days to figure it out lol

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
they do...? shoot, I'm sticking to craigslist then!

opened up the packaging the hoses were in.. they feel great! cant wait till I get everything else :D