Post a pic of your latest purchase.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i have a nexus 4 and for its price, there's nothing in the android market that really tops it.

fast as hell and fairly cheap from $300-$400 without a contract.

R13

The other asshole
F***ing s***

That's the reason I'm still usuing this ancient htc, $400+ for a decent phone meanwhile that would pretty much buy a 2nd GPU for my baller PC. :lol:

Ryan659

F***ing s***

That's the reason I'm still usuing this ancient htc, $400+ for a decent phone meanwhile that would pretty much buy a 2nd GPU for my baller PC. :lol:
But you got a job now.........and a gf, your screwed :)

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
hahaha. that's true, but it's all based on what you want/need.

my dad still uses his old flip phone till this day. all he needs it for is calls for work related business and my mom. that's about it.

R13

The other asshole
My g2 still get's the job done, On a day when I'm texting like 2-3 people and using tapatalk the battery still lasts about 13 hours and it seems to support modern apps well with the occasional tapatalk crash.

Camera is crap though.

treeafodo

Austin
Iphones are over rated, look at others
I had multiple iPhone 4's and really liked them. I got an S3 just about a year ago now, it's a good phone, and a lot of things that it has I really like, but the phone was some problems that bug me. A lot of the times I have a problem getting messages. I'll get nothing until I send a message, then I get a flood of messages that weren't able to come through until I sent one. Plus the battery life....:shock: