Post a pic of your latest purchase.

OneFastGSR

Yeah I get what you're saying daddybuilt, People don't realize how much money it takes to build something like that. My integra doesn't even have a big turbo or fuel setup but I guarenteed I have over $22,000 in receipts of parts etc in the car. Partout is the only way you'll ever get any money for it. When I tried to sell mine I posted it for $8,000 obo. Best offer I got was like 4,000.... I'll end up parting my integra out most likely. I wish I had a storage building or something where I could just let the car sit. Right now it's been sitting outside in the rain etc. I just don't want it really but I'm not going to sell it for nothing... Lol

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yep, you never get your money out of cars, unless your doing restomods on collectors items. It's not happening with a Honda. Edit: Unless it's an old s600 or something :)

94RS

No fucks given.
Isn't it obvious? He smells like shit and the dung beetle is trying to roll him into a ball....

jbrown97ls

Correcto! Actually, I'm not really worried about having a huge significant meaning behind your tattoos. It's art;If you like it why not? That junebug is actually there for my dad though. His an I's initials are JB and he has a really shitty junebug( his nick name back then for god knows why) tattoo from when he was young that I always thought was funny/cool so now were matching