Post a pic of your latest purchase.

Dr Grant

I have the HD/non-Bluetooth version of that head unit. It's damn good for the price.

How much did yours cost you? I paid 100 flat with 2 day shipping (prime membership) You should post a pic of what it looks like for me since I can't see your thread in VIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94RS

No fucks given.
How much did yours cost you? I paid 100 flat with 2 day shipping (prime membership) You should post a pic of what it looks like for me since I can't see your thread in VIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind that the HD versions are more expensive... But I think I paid 110 shipped from Sonic Electronix back in March, they also included the install kit. The Bluetooth/HD version was either 150 or 160.

Kurado

My old aftermarket keys were bend and extremely tarnished so I went to Honda down the street to get these done. Acura was 15 miles away so... no.

for my emblems since these are always missing when I pick up Civics and Integras.
P/N: 91512-SR3-004

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Ingersoll-rand, I don't know how much are the other ones like snap-on/matco but I chose this brand because I heard they are really reliable. Cost me like $422 on Amazon

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Noneed2Hate

Ingersoll-rand, I don't know how much are the other ones like snap-on/matco but I chose this brand because I heard they are really reliable. Cost me like $422 on Amazon

Sent from my iPhone 2g
eeeeekkkk, well you gotta pay to play I guess, but at that price you for sure got something good. I was looking at the Dewalt ones they had on Amazon for around $150 or so

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I want to buy a 3/8 electric gun, things are super useful when removing a ton of bolts

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I think IR is s***, our guns would last around a month before needing a rebuild, but they were air. Milwaukee on the other hand is the bees-knees.

Did you oil it daily? I just bought a Milwaukee power drill and the impact driver shit. I was going to buy a makita but y'all convinced me to get Milwaukee :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g