Post a pic of your latest purchase.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Lol...I am assuming you are jabbing at me due to my choice in paint. Yes, Omni isn't the best, but hey, it's cheap and is still a pretty decent paint. If that was a serious question, it's base, reducer, clear, and clear activator.

Seriously, lol...Best part...? $100 bux!
Pshhhh I got my tails for 10 bucks, they were perfect to!

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i got my 98 tails for free. traded my uncle my 97's for it. BWHAHAHA.

and damn. i'm too broke to buy things lately. i REALLY want to buy a telescope though. i love astronomy.

BeatBox

Real Good!
i got my 98 tails for free. traded my uncle my 97's for it. BWHAHAHA.

and damn. i'm too broke to buy things lately. i REALLY want to buy a telescope though. i love astronomy.
O'really? or peepin into the neighbors? :lol: i kidd kidd

JGvtec

Picked these bad boys up tonight. 185/65/14 BFG TOURING T/A

If i was there on the 8th i would have made it for the sale and saved myself the $70.

If only it was the 8th i would have only spent 300. Today i spent like 385?

BeatBox

Real Good!
cant go wrong with bfg :thumbs up
i have my set of 15" gForces collecting dust, just looking for the right 15in to put them on

BeatBox

Real Good!
I wish i got them sooner. I missed out on the 70 rebate :(
u buy them from discount? theres a $50 mail in rebate with any set of bfg's!
dont start til next week and goes for wks after that, we have customer buy them this week and still get that rebate for next week

festetech

i got mine for $20 but they were alittle scratched, i made them look like new tho
I blacked out my tail lights with the off road spray on paint, and they looked so bad. Then a few months later i wet sanded them down, and they always dried with a layer of white scratches on them. I then tried to black them out again but game up, but then something happened! when i was rubbing the paint off from one it dried and looked pretty damn good. lol I'll post a close up picture in my thread later if anyone has had done this too.

BeatBox

Real Good!
I blacked out my tail lights with the off road spray on paint, and they looked so bad. Then a few months later i wet sanded them down, and they always dried with a layer of white scratches on them. I then tried to black them out again but game up, but then something happened! when i was rubbing the paint off from one it dried and looked pretty damn good. lol I'll post a close up picture in my thread later if anyone has had done this too.
you need to polish them up a few times with plastX then they look like new again
heres mine

before and after