Post a pic of your latest purchase.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Lol I don't really care to argue with someone who is high .
Not much of a sleuth are you. Just because someone happens to smoke, doesn't mean they're constantly high.
Either way, I am done for the evening, so you have all night to compose a response that doesn't leave any ammo for me.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Haha getting high is a waste of money and time really , been there done that I'm over it .
So you're telling me that because you couldn't control yourself and use it recreationally that it's an awful thing? I hope you never get Vtec, if that's the case.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I didn't even mean for that to be a troll move, but Queen Elizabeth up there wanted to make a whole ordeal about it

Havok114

So you're telling me that because you couldn't control yourself and use it recreationally that it's an awful thing? I hope you never get Vtec, if that's the case.
From personal experience it wasn't all that great , it always made me paranoid and made me feel lazy as hell

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
From personal experience it wasn't all that great , it always made me paranoid and made me feel lazy as hell
Everything works different for everyone, personally, I've felt more productive.

And like Pat said, just because we smoke occasionally doesn't mean were always high.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Well I would never be one to suck dick but I'm not going to knock my dick out of a broad's mouth just because it's something I would never do. It's called logic, Sport
Vtec lol ? I do bigger things that vtec like nitrous or boost vtec isn't enough .
Yeah, I saw that in your build thread :roll: