Power/weight :naughty:

How about a RHD, widebody, JRSC'ed, K20A Lotus Exige :shock:

Last edited:

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
Elise/Exige FTMFW!

Power/weight :naughty:

How about a RHD, widebody, JRSC'ed, K20A Lotus Exige :shock:

Fucking damn, that car is pure sex! Can't wait to get it when im sick of the dc5. Planning on getting that car in white.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
There used to be a white Exige at the M-B dealership by my house. Sexy! White, black wheels, blacked out headlight housings............:drool:

I want one so bad......but wouldn't want to daily drive it. Only so much garage room and I can't even imagine getting rid of my GSX

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
time to extend the garage!

i'm going to have a badass garage one day. shit'll be like a showroom.
I wish! I just bought my mom's house like 6 months ago. 3 car garage but I have 3 cars, a bike and a shitload of parts laying around. The things that don't get used as much help occupy my mom's new garage (which doesn't please her..LOL). I just hold on to too much shit I guess.

But I am definitely cool with my house the way it is.....I don't want to touch it. I think it is plenty awesome! Don't fix what isn't F'ed up right?

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Don't fix what isn't F'ed up right?
lol pleeeeeease!

what mods do you have on your cars again...? lol i'm sure they weren't all broken parts when you started.

if i had the money, i'd fix up so much shit it wouldn't be funny. then again, that's probably why i'm not rich.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I think I'm gonna end up having like 3 cars. One for my girlfriend (future wife),, one DD for me, and another weekend warrior for me. Oh yeah, and a bike. Honda of course!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Speaking of baller cars... There was a black Ferrari F430 driving behind me on the way to work on the highway. I just love the way Ferraris sound...