Post your best times

SilverSophie

took my teg to the track tonight.... ran 16.6 1/8 in my LS on unleaded plus. full interior. and just bolt ons...

let me know your best times :)

dc2_

havent ran my teg yet...but my old ek had a jdm gs-r motor stock full interior and my best was 16 flat with wheel hopping from start

Coney

Spacely
15.8 1/4 mile with a bad launch due to ass tires and me not wanting to destroy my old ass clutch pretty much stock GSR. Definitely can do much faster if i launched it hard w/ better tires.

SilverSophie

dang im slower than i thought :( my buddy in his stage 2 wrx only ran a 15 flat last night... i guess it was just a bad night...

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
lol my bro ran 15.9 in his stock LS full interior

pretty good for an LS ?
Thats bullshit! I ran my rs with no back seats or spare tire with a cai and no muffler and my best was 17.57 with .111 delay light start. No way a stock ls can do that!

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Thats bullshit! I ran my rs with no back seats or spare tire with a cai and no muffler and my best was 17.57 with .111 delay light start. No way a stock ls can do that!
You're time is pretty slow. My buddy's 1992 Integra RS with bolt-ons, clutch/flywheel, and a blow head gasket runs mid-low 16's. MAYBE high 15's with a perfect launch

Last edited:

JDMb20DC2

took my teg to the track tonight.... ran 16.6 1/8 in my LS on unleaded plus. full interior. and just bolt ons...

let me know your best times :)
I hope thats not 1/8 mile, a stock single cam civic runs 11-12s in the 1/8 but im assuming its quatermile.

I ran a 9.9 in the 1/8 on a stock b20 with exhaust, no intake no header no nothing.... STOCK !

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
You're time is pretty slow. My buddy's 1992 Integra RS with bolt-ons, clutch/flywheel, and a blow head gasket runs low 16's. MAYBE high 15's with a perfect launch
I dont get it... haha I had a decent launch and just floored it the whole way with like perfect shifts. I dont get it :2confused