Post Your Gifts

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Show off the goods!!

I dont have one for my house

TF2 target Special, Walmart ROTF Jamjet, and Boxer lol!

I have not ironed clothes in 5years lol

Video Game Figures

Revol Tech Figures

My Parents are paying for my house until i find a better job, i didnt want them to get my anything but they did anyway

New Running shoes, Adidas Boost!!

Hoodies and Running Gear

And a new leather jacket, this is my favorite gift!

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
i got a new front bumper...giftcard to discount tire for new shoes and some clothes and some cash :)

kcpit

well first of all i got giftcards to walmart, and kmart and a visa gift card, plus cash. and i still have 4 more christmases to go and i got this picture of the game winning shot by Mario Chalmers of KU to win the ncaa championship game and give them the ncaa title

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
I got scribblenauts for DS an ipod well another lol my other 3 have broke haha im HXC on them so its not suprising lol! they generally last me 2 years my dad bought a 3 year warentee for me :D woot! i also got 2 guitar pedals and candy! :D

XxCaryxX

Tickets (Not really rows, its general admission and its all standing MOSH PIT FTMFW) to Nickelback, Breaking Benjamin, Shinedown, and Sick Puppies, Avenged Sevenfold clothes + hat, Halo3 ODST, Wireless xbox headset, and a shitload of movies i havent had time to pick up. ^_^

Oh, and some more Margarita stuff since im out and my 21 bday is exactly 6 months from now.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
well first of all i got giftcards to walmart, and kmart and a visa gift card, plus cash. and i still have 4 more christmases to go and i got this picture of the game winning shot by Mario Chalmers of KU to win the ncaa championship game and give them the ncaa title
thats pretty cool dude!

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i got HIDs, ratcheting combination wrenches. tien backpack, flashlight set, coat, shoes, hoodie, bunch of cooking stuff, fallout 3 expansions, 100bucks plus whatever mom gives me for new tires, back up camera, new high thread count sheets, and some hot sex. merry christmas bitches.

94SkankinTeggy

94SkankinTeggy
got a blackberry curve!! :)
my last phone was held together by a thread with duct tape.
and about $100 towards my teggy fund for further puchases.