Post your quick release/steering wheel setup.

dlo253

Debating on getting a quick release and hub lock setup for an added layer of security. Wanna see some pics of them installed on a DA... Seems like it would look kinda goofy and bring the wheel out hella. But idk..trying to figure out what combo i would go with so post what you got, lol.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
if youre tall, a normal hub and 1st gen NRG QR will feel more comfy due to the fact that your knees wont hit the steering wheel

i have a DC but ill post mine in a few when theres light out.

=always on my iphone=

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
heres how my 6'1" ass fits in my integ. foot resting on the clutch. plenty of leg room on the wheel's lowest setting

nardi torino
NRG 1st gen QR
generic hub covered by PVC pipe rather than that weak plastic cover that came with it

=always on my iphone=

dlo253

Hmm. Thanks guys. Shit, looks like that wheel would be right on my chest lol. I'm short Hahaha like 5'7-5'8.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Lol the car has an orange and black theme. Gotta match. Plus orange is my favorite color. I know the scheme for the next car. Or maybe I'll switch up the teg one day

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Haha black car orange accents. Will go to a black car and ... A different color accent lol

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I didn't want to start a new thread. I am buying a 98 gsr and need to know what all do I need for the setup. I looked on PW jdm and they have so many different setups that I am lost on what to get. Please help

Oh, please post more pics of your setup, and if you could, give details on your setup as well.

Thanks

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Whats the reason you want a quick release?
I like the Momo monte Carlo steering wheel with the Momo hub. Personal makes good steering wheels too.

Sent from my phone

dlo253

Go with the Momo hub, unless you want a quick release. Then, I would go with WB. If that's out of your price range look into NRG. And the Momo Monte Carlo is a classic wheel, cant go wrong there.