Post Your Shift Knob

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Sometimes I want to go back to the Momo Shadow carbon knob...but I can't bring myself to swap it because of the price tag on the Mooogen knob. Ugh.
I want to start a collection of shift knobs lol, on to fit the mood of the day. That would be badass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drevans_satx

Dylan
Haha nice. Keep one job for the car, another better job for the rest of the things you need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's pretty much what I do haha. H.E.B. pays for the car after working 2 days per week.
Bluebonnet Carriage pays for everything else. I just need to make a little bit more. My disposable income budgeted amount is not enough for my needs!

drevans_satx

Dylan
What do you think of the $69 point and shoot cameras? Bestbuy and walmart have them right now on price cut. 16mp etc.

I'm not looking for professional status lol, just a better quality than my cell phone can do. Also as cheap as possible, I'm a greedy jewman with my gold.

whitedc4

My sister gave me a mini camera class and basically she said anything over 6 mp will take a fine photo. It's all in the settings she claims.
Not sure how thy checks out with everyone else but that's her word of wisdom.

Sent from a phone using black magic.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Get a canon in the 100-150 range if you want to keep costs down and it'll do fine. Canon is the the first choice, i follow it with sony or nikon, but why get those when you can get a canon.

94RS

No fucks given.
What do you think of the $69 point and shoot cameras? Bestbuy and walmart have them right now on price cut. 16mp etc.

I'm not looking for professional status lol, just a better quality than my cell phone can do. Also as cheap as possible, I'm a greedy jewman with my gold.
They suck. My gf has a 130(?) Nikon point and shoot and that thing blows dick too.

I've been looking up on the GE X500 (the ultra-zooms), they seem to be getting halfway decent reviews and the pics I've seen that were taken with it don't look too bad. Not as good as a DSLR, obviously. But I think I'd drop 150 on it as a beater camera.

drevans_satx

Dylan
Damn lol well I just got a Canon Powershot A810hd off ebay for $45...so if it blows ass, oh well, i'll sell it on craigslist. If it takes a decent photo, well that's a plus.

whitedc4

I got my mom a Nikon coolpix for Christmas and I used it this weeks it's really not bad. I prefer my Kodak point n shoot when it comes to that class but I'm not a photographer :(

Sent from a phone using black magic.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
If you can change that id get this. Larger screen, lithium ion powered and still cheap. If you stick with NiCD powered then keep batteries handy.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Canon+-+PowerShot+16+Megapixel+Compact+Camera+-+Black/4858379.p?id=1218554264520&skuId=4858379

I hate kodak's but i cant say the picture quality is too bad from the one ive tested. The problem with most point and shoots is the person using it.

Yeah, why not? It'll make the whites extra white.
Assuming it gets exposure correct. lol =P