Power locks

ajr1213

I have a 99 integra LS, and I am having issues with the power lock on the driver door. It unlocks all the way, but it gives me a machine gun sound for about a second afterward. The real problem is when I go to lock it. It doesn't lock. It tries to lock, but it only makes it about half way then it stops. I have even tried moving it to the locked position with my hand, but it springs back. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Baby Ollie

Pokemon Master
Is the door open? Handle must be pulled out if the door is open. It's a feature to help keep you from locking your keys in the car.

ajr1213

Is the door open? Handle must be pulled out if the door is open. It's a feature to help keep you from locking your keys in the car.
No it used to lock fine with the door open or closed, and now it doesn't lock with the door open or closed.

dlo253

If it locked fine open or closed then there was already a problem. Pop your door panel and inspect all rod and wire connections for starters.

ajr1213

If it locked fine open or closed then there was already a problem. Pop your door panel and inspect all rod and wire connections for starters.
I think I fixed it. I took off my door panel and looked around, but I didn't see anything so I just put the door panel back on. Once I put it back on in started locking and unlocking fine. I have no idea what the problem was, but it seems to be fixed now.

Royal_DA

Royal
I remember the first time i got an Integra... lol thought the locks didn't work :p

frankfun111

How do I get my power windows and power locks working again?
Within a month of each other, my power locks and power windows went out. I can lock the doors by hand, but the windows are immobile and not closed all the way...which is fine until rainy season/winter snow begins. I've checked all the fuses (both under the dash and under the hood) and none are blown. I understand that the next course would be to check the power relays, but I am not sure where these are located, or if it is within my ability to fix. If it is something I can fix myself, I would like to try.