Power washing engine bay

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
wow thanks OG! I just figured this out :) When I do multiple quotes, I just go back after copying one quote and typing my reply and keep doing that for any other posts. + rep for you :thumbs up

I guess I cant rep you atm.. I will when I can :thumbs up
makes fun of people, realizes he's dumb tooo! :lol:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
wow thanks OG! I just figured this out :) When I do multiple quotes, I just go back after copying one quote and typing my reply and keep doing that for any other posts. + rep for you :thumbs up

I guess I cant rep you atm.. I will when I can :thumbs up
Finally. I can't rep you OG, I've given too much out apparently.
You're welcome, dudes!
makes fun of people, realizes he's dumb tooo! :lol:
Why didn't you make a Scumbag Steve for that?!

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
f*** im stupid.
Haha yeah I was like is someone dyslexic? lol

Btw ive definately used water on my vc to clean stuff. I have no idea if Ive gotten water in there though. What would be the symptons or how would i know?

Cripton805

Stop being such pansies fuck.

A little oil. Who cares. Stop breathing and do us all a favor and make this world a healthier place. Youre producing too much Co2 with every breath and everytime you take a shit and fart.

atexanone

didn't expect this thread to turn to this. Fing funny, Bay has been clean for months thanks for the responses... continue with the hilarity.

Haxto

I didnt read all the comments, sorry if Im repeatin sumone. They sell bio-degradable degreaser. Better for the envio but if ur shit is really grungy thats goin to grd. I think if your livin in Nebraska who cares? ;) In SoCal, not cool. Also harsh degreasers (specially left on too long) can munch on ur rubber shit. Grommets, bushings, you name it. Easiest, safest way is engine degreaser at car wash, doesnt flow to the fish.

'99 Teg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk