Power Windows Lubrication

black02ep3

Hi,

I have a 1995 Integra LS. The power windows have been very loud (not sure if that's just how it is), and I'm wondering if there's a DIY for lubricating it. I read somewhere about cables and what not, but if anyone has a specific link to some DIY or even general purpose DIY for lubing the power windows, please let me know!

Thank you very much!

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
I just changed the glass in mine and it slides fine now. wtf. I have a 94 by the way.

speedin

The Transporter
Vanessa said:
I just changed the glass in mine and it slides fine now. wtf. I have a 94 by the way.
windows or sunroof. btw love the avatar

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
speedin said:
windows or sunroof. btw love the avatar
Oops, sunroof glass. I'm sorry. I got off-track with talk of sunroofs. Thanks for the compliment :)

CHILD

all day all JDM
I just use some good old fashion WingDing4T (WD40) lube up the tracks.....then run the window up and down a few times, clean up the mess from overspray and then start plotting on where to get money for my next mod :)

speedin

The Transporter
on your sunroof, u cant use certian types of lube (including wd-40). what will happen is dirt and other road grime will stick to the lube(when sunroof is open) and it will make the situation worse. mabye even getting dirt/grime cloged up in the motor :( . then ur in trouble. their is a certain type of lube u use i just dont know what it is