Pretty sweet first car, needs some work. Help?

JoeyHasAnNtegra

Joey here, 19 and added some additions to my 1990 Acura Intengra LS. Some cheap, good sound quality Sony speakers in the doors, and two 6x9's kickers sitting in the trunk. Wanting to get an amp. Just a little bit about my ride. Anyways, I need some serious help y'all. Speedometer not working and wipers won't work. I think I may have a short or something. I need the schematics for the wipers. Just talked to a guy at O'Reily and he said the battery terminal on the negative is bad. Loose and stuff. But lastly, I have a leak on the right side of my car. It's red, I'm assuming it's the PS fluid. Only leaks when car is on. I just bought some prestone PS fluid + leak stop. Hopefully this will work. Low on cash so I couldn't get autozone brand Honda PS + leak stop. It says on the back its combatible w most foreign models so I went w it. Can anyone help?

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
Joey here, 19 and added some additions to my 1990 Acura Intengra LS. Some cheap, good sound quality Sony speakers in the doors, and two 6x9's kickers sitting in the trunk. Wanting to get an amp. Just a little bit about my ride. Anyways, I need some serious help y'all. Speedometer not working and wipers won't work. I think I may have a short or something. I need the schematics for the wipers. Just talked to a guy at O'Reily and he said the battery terminal on the negative is bad. Loose and stuff. But lastly, I have a leak on the right side of my car. It's red, I'm assuming it's the PS fluid. Only leaks when car is on. I just bought some prestone PS fluid + leak stop. Hopefully this will work. Low on cash so I couldn't get autozone brand Honda PS + leak stop. It says on the back its combatible w most foreign models so I went w it. Can anyone help?
Is the leak on the driver or passenger side?
Tighten the connection at the terminal.
For the windshield wipers check the icu for leaking capacitors.

If you just purchased this integra i would recommend doing all regular maintenance, tune up etc.

JoeyHasAnNtegra

The leak is on the passenger side. I bought it in August and just noticed the leak last week. I will definitely get a tuneup asap!

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
The leak is on the passenger side. I bought it in August and just noticed the leak last week. I will definitely get a tuneup asap!
It's transmission fluid.

I highly recommend you buy a haynes manual if you want to save money, do your own work on your car and it explains a lot of information. Hell its just nice to have either way too

Last edited: