Previous Member - Back in the Game

SilverSophie

Some of yall may or may not remember me. I used to own a 2000 LS coupe about a year ago, here's some pics to reference.... and ofcourse my old sig at the bottom...

I loved the car but it had MAD body line problems. It only had 77 original miles. I was getting married and starting my own paint refinishing business so my ride had to go. Fast forward about 8 months later and this is where I was....

1992 Nissan 240sx w/ s14 sr20

I personally built it to my liking from the ground up! It was my baby. The car was a HELL OF A TIME. It was really quick on 6 lbs boost and ran like a charm. Power to rear wheels is awesome, esp in such a light car. I loved this car but it was a 92 so it had alot of quirks. sunroof leakage, only 1/3 of the electronics worked. But I took pride in it.
NOW,
fast forward to last month. Me driving my wifes 07 Honda Fit, gets slammed by an oncoming car running a red light. Whole front end is gone on the Honda. blah blah, lady lies about running light so no tickets issued (stupid cops), and at the time my wife neglected to pay the insurance so the car is a total loss, blah blah Sold my 240 to buy her something she can drive to work, and found this gem, another Integra :)

2001 GS Coupe
Tan Leather Interior, Auto, high mileage but has all service records since '01 from dealership.
The engine bay was as clean as my 240 was.
Ran great, all new hoses, injectors, etc... Was really well taken care of!

Im looking forward to being involved on this site again, and making this car as nice as possible. My plans are simple. Im not trying to rag this thing out. so rest assured, im going to keep its INTEGrity. No bodykits, carbon fiber, exhaust... nothing. Just stock simple clean

I will get more pics of the car when its all cleaned up again. Just so everyone out there looking knows, there are still these cars out there. You have to be diligent, and quick. This car was up forsale for an hour when we purchased it!

Thanks for reading!

dlo253

Welcome back man. Looks like a pretty good find.

SilverSophie

Don't get one if you expect to have something nice. But they are fun as hell with a turbo under the hood. I loved mine

SilverSophie

likewise, good to be back .

and yes that first teg was a train wreck. but got it for cheap and sold it for more than i invested into it

BeatBox still around??

Esteban99ls

I bough a teg just like yours minus the leather in october.. It was bone stock aswell, and was very hard to find. Welcome back and great find!