Pricing my Acura Integra

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
i am going to go to a different state to live, and I have another car waitin for me there so I am just going to sell my integra to save the gas money to get there. I am about to put a new starter in it. and heres what else i know was done or I did: I had this on Craigslist.org for like 4 days and GOT A LOT OF CALLS for having it up for 850, I had people offering from 700-1100 but there were so many I didn't want to have that many people see it, and not buy it so I wanted to get good price.. car is black and manual and 4dr

3 struts 15k miles ago except driver

Tune up 20k ago

Dyed the carpet black myself and painted most of interior, it looks pretty good just needs the console painted and the kick panels and its all done but Ill let the guy do that that buys it.

Put 2 new balls joints, one on upper pass side, and lower on driver side very recently

Replaced Driver CV axle very recently

Now has amp kit ready, and pioneer headunit

Brand New Customized Exhaust with univeral muffler but sounds good

Strut bar in front

I am going to also include a full sized spare but it doesn't really fit in the trunk if you put carpet on it haha

Here are the bads:

There is 2 big rust holes in teh trunk on both corners, doesn't leak unless car wash is happening

There are like hammer dents for some reason right on the middle front of the hood like 10 of em, and theres a little rust where emblem was.

There is rust by keyhole on driver door

Rust on Both rear quarter panels just 2 or 3 spots on both sides where pin striping was

Rust on front left Quarter panel by the wheel well on lower part

There is a grind if you try to gun it from 2nd to 3rd gear but very quick grind, if you drive it normal which you should in illinois it would be fine.

I KBB for decent condition or w/e the 1 before poor because I cannot choose it haha. and it says 950.

The car runs perfect besides for the grind, there is quite a bit of rust and the hood and trunk probably could use replace if you really don't like the way it looks

Thats all there really is too it, the interior is clean and customized really forgot to add seats need to be black too haha, but it looks nice.

What do you guys think I should put it up for

rockadilla

thats right.
Hmmm pics would help, but around where I live from ur discription u could get probably around $1200 for it if ur lucky, so offer it for $1400 and see what kinda offers u get