Problems with Integra.

white89hatch

Engine throwing codes i'm guessing the codes are 7,1,41. It blinks like this short short short short short short short pause then long blink pause then long long long long short quick blink. Just want to make sure im reading it right so if someone could chime in and let me know I would appreciate it. It idles at about 2500 rpm and the temp. gauge goes straight to hot when i start it up, it doesn't warm up and then get hot it goes straight to hot as soon as i start it.

mirrorimg

The temp sensor/sender is faulty or the wire is grounded out. The gauge is not reading right.

The car will idle around 2500 on start up, thats normal until operating temperature is reached.

Short blinks = 1, long = 10. So from what you describe, you have codes 7,10, and 41.

white89hatch

Could you tell me what things could be causing the tps sensor, iat sensor, and oxygen sensor heater codes to be coming on?

Last edited:

white89hatch

Fixed the code ten problem and found out that I don't have an o2 sensor at all. Now I just need to find out why the tps is throwing a code.