Progress Thread.....96 GSR 4DR

shim

i need money
^ I was just going to say the same thing about painting the grill.

Just a quick question though, where did you get those strut bars? they look good!

(btw I use the word "hella" sometimes, too!)

Sammich

just found an old pic on my computer of the car they came off of, how weird is that haha

i wish he didnt get rid of those wheels..better yet...get the wheels he has...those slips looked better...o well at least they are still on a DB

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Looking good Brent, though I do not like your choice of color for the wheels.
really? what color do you think i should have went with?

what happened to those green wheels you picked up?
half way in the process of repainting them, I stopped

^ I was just going to say the same thing about painting the grill.

Just a quick question though, where did you get those strut bars? they look good!
thanks, i got them on ebay

needs to be LOWER!!! and paint your grill black :p
Yeah, Im about to order some new springs, and I will as soon as i get a day off

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
just ordered Some Lighting and Suspension goodies, still gotta paint that grill and those silver wiper arms

LilNuke69

Wow man just checked out your ride i like it alot its super clean and u havent done anything over the top crazy to it like swapped the headlights out for the 1piece.. Looks good, those rims u got the green 1's i noticed they have more than 4 lug nut holes what kinda rims r they?

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Wow man just checked out your ride i like it alot its super clean and u havent done anything over the top crazy to it like swapped the headlights out for the 1piece.. Looks good, those rims u got the green 1's i noticed they have more than 4 lug nut holes what kinda rims r they?
thanks dude, they are Multi Four lug, Racing Spirit Wheels

holy shit, thanks for the pm brent, that thing looks sick.
no problem dude

any fitment issues with the optional sides on the 4 dr im assuming they are aftermarket
no, not at all, they are uber rare, but OEM

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Sooo......... I got my yellow Hi beams in the mail today, but it seems with the Halos I have, my Hi beam is changed to a H1 not a 9005 so if any one wants them, just pm me your address and they are your free

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Parts came today

on a side note, got some gears of war stuff in today also, the skull cog is for me and the cog dog chain is for my girl (she asked for them)