Pugnap00 Build UP Thread *No 56k*

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Well today i got my new rims mounted, and got rid of the ugly chrome ones that came with the car.
Thank god! Those wheels look so much better
thats my next upgrade, going to get tein basics :)
:thumbs up

Yeah im sslammin her as soon as i can
Put that shit on the ground. My friend slammed his RSX-S so low that the steering shaft crushed his AEM SRI. He had to get a CAI lol

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
^ Thanks crazy kyle lol

How did he drive the thing?

:lol:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
It rode fine. It was just dropped like 3 inches or so with Ground Control and Koni Yellows. Dropped 3 inches the front bumper on his car still sat at almost exactly the same height as my stock suspension GST. He had the Greddy EVO2 and it is offset and sits tucked up high so it would never drag either

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
im not gonna lower that low but i plan on giving it a nice lowering

i was thinking about ground controls and konis

but i think ill go with the tein

who knows though i always end up changin my mind.

NoodLeMan416

Sonic Fucking BOOM
Looks extremely nice. It will look even better when you drop it. I've always thought cars with no spoilers looked the best, are you planning on keeping it that way? Oh and i love that color too. Keep up the good work and keep the pics coming.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
Looks extremely nice. It will look even better when you drop it. I've always thought cars with no spoilers looked the best, are you planning on keeping it that way? Oh and i love that color too. Keep up the good work and keep the pics coming.
Thanks man :)

I like the way it looks now too

maybe one day the a-spec wing

i like those

mattrt09

i want an a-spec wing to! haha

i think you should go with tein i loved mine on my DA

im gonna go wtih SS though because i got tired of not being able to control damping.

and 2 more things. Idk if they make ground controls for our car, if they do i havent found them anywhere for sale. and the second does any one know if DC5s have camber problems like most hondas?....idk why they wouldnt but just thought id ask. not tryin to thread jack