Question

Integraboy04

wassap my integra brothers, is it possible to get a turbo kit on an ls and produce 200-260 whp with stock internals. i say no but my friend says yes. he has a supra and has been brainwashed into thinking all motors can stand boost on stock internals.

01cleatus

Thats a nice daily driver bro. But I think you can definately see 200 at the wheels maybe not that 260. I think it depends on how good it is tuned up. And also at a safe psi level like around 8 or so probably.

01cleatus

Check the search area at the top of the screen there might be a post kinda like this that maybe some one answered already. If not some of the smart peeps around here can give you a better answer than I did.

Integraboy04

holy sh....

damn an integra making 300 whp with stock internals? damn! i had no idea the engine was that strong. well im gonna get started on my rs/ls soon i have to just find a decent one for 4 grand. i used to have a gsr(loved it) but it was stolen and torched.

latindc2

Integraboy04 said:
damn an integra making 300 whp with stock internals? damn! i had no idea the engine was that strong. well im gonna get started on my rs/ls soon i have to just find a decent one for 4 grand. i used to have a gsr(loved it) but it was stolen and torched.
Sorry about your stolen GSR but yes tuning is the key...also u got to pick wisely your turbo parts...