Questions on Function & Form coilovers

Kyle

I think I need to talk with this "Mitch" if hes handing out coilovers for 300 dollars.
They are no where that cheap but last time I checked, he gets the lowest prices of anyone so I wouldn't be surprised if he could match that price. Shoot him a PM and he'll get back with you. He's out of town this weekend.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I think I need to talk with this "Mitch" if hes handing out coilovers for 300 dollars.
He isnt, that dude is smoking some strong stuff.

I messaged him. I'll let you know what I find out. Hopefully they will be a little less for me as I live in his state and I could pick them up if need be.
Can't do, he ships parts directly from their factory of origin

JayVee

2Dr Banger
i highly doubt it was that good. lol
It was in the $300 zone , low to mid (possibly high) . Ive got feedback from him on two purchases one from the coilovers and one for a camber kit .

Edit: checked paypal and it was $550 in March . Idk where $300 came into play sorry .

Last edited:

Kyle

It was in the $300 zone , low to mid (possibly high) . Ive got feedback from him on two purchases one from the coilovers and one for a camber kit .

Edit: checked paypal and it was $550 in March . Idk where $300 came into play sorry .
lol I was about to call you out for B.S. I just asked him haha. Lay off the brake cleaner eh?:lol:

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I'm actually below that price level on eBay. Pm me and I'll help you out since Justin doesn't sell FF.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
If youre gonna slam the shit out of your car, would you also need some extended tophats and a camber kit? or does the FF coilover system compensate for that so you dont need them?