quick little timeline of my gisser :)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i know im so excited :) i cant wait to be able to sit at a stoplight at idle and not be embarrassed or have to keep the rpms up so you cant hear it :eek:)

and i definitely will post a review. ill also post one of my flowmaster, although it was pretty crappy, it sounded awesome.
Lol! You really kept the RPMs up during idle? My Spoon N1 is loud all the time. And I absolutely adore it.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
Lol! You really kept the RPMs up during idle? My Spoon N1 is loud all the time. And I absolutely adore it.
haha yup. id be so excited when a big loud truck came next to me so i wouldnt have to haha. it was horribly ricey-sounding. the broken pipe inside the chamber was just vibrating so loudly haha. i want to get a picture of it. its literally just a big chunk of rusted pipe moving around inside of it haha you can see it if you look inside.

and if i had a spoon n1 i wouldnt mind it being loud haha. i do like quiet though, because ive already been pulled over twice just for the way it LOOKS, not even the noise. the flowmaster is actually rather quiet.

sleeper status ftw ;) i cant wait.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
haha yup. id be so excited when a big loud truck came next to me so i wouldnt have to haha. it was horribly ricey-sounding. the broken pipe inside the chamber was just vibrating so loudly haha. i want to get a picture of it. its literally just a big chunk of rusted pipe moving around inside of it haha you can see it if you look inside.

and if i had a spoon n1 i wouldnt mind it being loud haha. i do like quiet though, because ive already been pulled over twice just for the way it LOOKS, not even the noise. the flowmaster is actually rather quiet.

sleeper status ftw ;) i cant wait.
You should cut the Flowmaster open and take a picture of it to show people what a broken muffler looks like. The Spoon N1 is loud, but only when you get on the throttle. At idle/cruising, it's not that bad. It definitely sounds orgasmic at WOT from 6K alll the way to redline. Pure Sexy Time. :thumbs up

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
You should cut the Flowmaster open and take a picture of it to show people what a broken muffler looks like. The Spoon N1 is loud, but only when you get on the throttle. At idle/cruising, it's not that bad. It definitely sounds orgasmic at WOT from 6K alll the way to redline. Pure Sexy Time. :thumbs up
i bet, lucky ass haha.

and yeah i definitely will. its so rusted in there the whole inside is peeling hahaha.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.

this is my old flowmaster---take note of the rusted out pipe inside of the chamber. that's what would bounce around and rattle.

it works perfect and it's held on with an adapter and exhaust clips for now.. later in the week i'm taking it to a welder i know to get it permanently on. i just used this set up for my clubintegra meet today.

here it is finally on :)

and my teg at the meet

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Damn, you Flowmaster muffler was boned. Good thing you have the ITR now. How do you like it so far?

redjdmdc2

205/50/15s... KDWs. love them... the guy who traded me sent the koseis on 195s and 205s... i hated the 195s. way too big for me.
very nice car and i think it looks better than your boyfriends. also i def like the slips better but thats my choice but car looks nice anyways

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
sorry it took me so long to respond!

Damn, you Flowmaster muffler was boned. Good thing you have the ITR now. How do you like it so far?
I love it.... a lot less noisy so I have to get used to that. I was used to occasionally revving in traffic or just hearing it every time i shifted and now it's a lot different... but im starting to like it alot more. it sounds so sexy at WOT. i eventually want to get a rs*r exmag or apexi ws2. or just get a full itr cat.

Looks Hella clean keep up the good work

very nice car and i think it looks better than your boyfriends. also i def like the slips better but thats my choice but car looks nice anyways
ha. ex boyfriend. and yeah he sold the lude and has a DA gsr. so that kind of sucks because its insanely rare. and he goes to my college so i see it everywhere. but im not a big fan of da's (no offense) and i love my dc<3

and yeah i like the kosei's alot. i want to eventually pick up some cprs or wed's sa90s. i like them enough for now.

Anthony90

TeamXXXracing
sorry it took me so long to respond!

I love it.... a lot less noisy so I have to get used to that. I was used to occasionally revving in traffic or just hearing it every time i shifted and now it's a lot different... but im starting to like it alot more. it sounds so sexy at WOT. i eventually want to get a rs*r exmag or apexi ws2. or just get a full itr cat.

Could you do me a favor and take a pic of your ITR? :D I want to see a back shot of it. Thanks

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
Could you do me a favor and take a pic of your ITR? :D I want to see a back shot of it. Thanks
there are shots of it further up this page. im away at college and the teg is at home so i cant take any more right now, sorry.

do u do ur own work?
yes. every mod on my integra has been done by me besides

1. the cut out for the fogs- my friend marcos used his dremel and has a steadier hand.
2. and my bro helped me with the itr exhaust- aka using the saw on the end of the axle back so that we could use the clips. (the axle back is not currently welded, it will be when i return from college)

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
nope cant have it til next year :( i miss it so much. my dad called me on the highway last week WHILE he hit vtec and laughed. fml.