Quick Manual Swap Questions

FauxTypeR

hey im buying some manual parts for my car and i need some small questions answered so i dont waste money on the wrong parts.
1. stainless braided steel clutch line can it replace the hard and soft clutchline?
2. do i need a hydraulic line AND hydraulic hose? or just the first.
3. im buying JUST a clutch pedal assembly, does thatt bolt to the other pedals? cuz im worried about noncompatability.

thats all i can think for now. help :suprise:

99TegLs

hey im buying some manual parts for my car and i need some small questions answered so i dont waste money on the wrong parts.
1. stainless braided steel clutch line can it replace the hard and soft clutchline?
2. do i need a hydraulic line AND hydraulic hose? or just the first.
3. im buying JUST a clutch pedal assembly, does thatt bolt to the other pedals? cuz im worried about noncompatability.

thats all i can think for now. help :suprise:
1. Yes it can, just make sure it reaches/ right connections.
2. The clutch line from master to slave must be non expanding (a.k.a hardline/ braided stainless)
3. It is a separate assembly, however you will need to cut your auto brake pedal so it doesnt interfere with the clutch placement.

Any other questions feel free to PM me, as There is no "tagging" members in posts on this ancient forum:roll:

FauxTypeR

1. Yes it can, just make sure it reaches/ right connections.
2. The clutch line from master to slave must be non expanding (a.k.a hardline/ braided stainless)
3. It is a separate assembly, however you will need to cut your auto brake pedal so it doesnt interfere with the clutch placement.

Any other questions feel free to PM me, as There is no "tagging" members in posts on this ancient forum:roll:
very helpful thanks!:thumbs up ill hit u up for sure!