R1DC2's Integra Replacment... "Type-S"

R1DC2

Got Integra?
Acura CL Type-S to be exact !!! It was a good break even price from my sporty Integ to a luxury CL-S... Also its unique color also being blue like my previous teg... This time ~Aegean Blue Pearl~ This car is awesome with 260+hp 232+tq, this 3.2L V-TEC engine is a beast... Also having HID's is well worth every penny for this car!!! :twisted:

Before the car looks average with crappy oem wheels and funky paint finish. So I took a day to soup it up lol... I washed, clayed, and buffed the hell out of the paint to remove most of the swirl marks, degreased and dressed up the engine bay, did a tune up and added a K&N filter to free up some hp, and finished it off with some nice wheels taken off my Si... Now the results is phenomenal! Paint looks so wet, all that hard labored paid off... :D

LMK what u guys think!

Mods so far:
-07 Civic Si Wheels
-OEM Acura Center Caps
-Eibach Springs
-Koni Shocks
-K&N Filter
-NGK Spark Plugs

Before :

After! :

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
SHAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!111!! :lol:

They look SO nice when you pull all that clutter of emblems off the trunk. Just leave the "S" if anything. There is a gunmetal one that rolls around here like that, guy is a DOUCHE though. Dont be a douche now that you have a CL. LOL

R1DC2

Got Integra?
looks good. so what rims are on the civic?

SHAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!111!! :lol:

They look SO nice when you pull all that clutter of emblems off the trunk. Just leave the "S" if anything. There is a gunmetal one that rolls around here like that, guy is a DOUCHE though. Dont be a douche now that you have a CL. LOL
Damn I did shave it then i had to popped them back on... Because i when i got rid of that old sticky shit from being old, it took off some of the paint, like has etching around that formed A C U R A. So i might have to get the trunk repainted if i want to go debadged... Would look sick IMO also.. But for now, it will remain stock :???:

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
pretty clean, man you know how to detail a car good. :D

Wish my car was painted so i can post detailed pics of mine......:(

speedin

The Transporter
Damn I did shave it then i had to popped them back on... Because i when i got rid of that old sticky shit from being old, it took off some of the paint, like has etching around that formed A C U R A. So i might have to get the trunk repainted if i want to go debadged... Would look sick IMO also.. But for now, it will remain stock :???:
Had that issue with the Subaru. Took it to a detailing guy and he color sanded the car and buffed it up and VOLA! Looks sick. Even got rid of the fading on BLACK! Took 15min and cost me 25 well spent dollars