R1DC2's LS.Project 7.7.7 Update

R1DC2

Got Integra?
Whats up guys! Heres an update on my car and I also created a small vid. I did some changes on the engine and move things around to give it that semi-stock look... So my other engine bay dressup kit is on sale.
I new updated things I added or changed this year:
- Removed the Tenzo-R racing seats and replaced it back with the OEM seats
- Upgraded oil from semi-synthetic 10w30 Castrol Synted to fully-synthetic 5w30 Royal Purple.
- JG Edelbrock 2 piece Oil Filler Cap
- Olit Performance Spark Plug Cover
- Lineage Ground Wire System
- Changed 2ch Sony Amp to 4ch Avionixx Amp
- Added Misc Stickers under the Engine Bay/Hood

Hopefully more goodies coming soon! But still need to finish my Civic Si with a little more goodies also...
Enjoy :) comment the pics and vids...

Video done with only a cheapo Digital Camera, lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCBbhSXTtkM

Last edited:

R1DC2

Got Integra?
Whoops forgot the Stickers lol =P

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Lol! Nice! Do you really watch Option? So many people have that sticker on their cars but I doubt they watch it.

I'd so rock Best Motoring or Hot Version though!

R1DC2

Got Integra?
Lol! Nice! Do you really watch Option? So many people have that sticker on their cars but I doubt they watch it.

I'd so rock Best Motoring or Hot Version though!
Heck yeah! Also do thye have best motoring or hot version stickers? that i want!

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
you did all that ground wire work and left that ugly piece of crap stock ground wire from the valve cover to the chassis? loser.

J/K

bay looks immaculate, keep up the good work son. all you need is a nice header, nothing polished. a ceramic coated header would look sexy in there, and you'll be set. well, THAT, and replacing that damn ground wire, lol.

excellent work man, you have one of my favorite DC's ;) and i dont like many DC's. i'm a DA guy myself (obviously)