Race N Rods @ Laguna Seca/Mazda Raceway.

DarkDB1

Went with a Camaro club last weekend and had a blast, I'd recommend it to anyone for next year. Even if you don't want to show your car... They had some activities going on, Ebay had a booth going with a "real experience driving simulator" (free) to win an Ipad if you beat a certain time (i got close on my 1st try [couldn't get a 2nd]... s*** was hard as f***, The steering wheel was super sensitive), And a "Land Rover" Experience where they have an obstacle course that you get to take a Land Rover of your choosing (again free), I chose the Evoque but there was the Range Rover, LR4 and Freelander for you to choose from aswell as the Evoque... It was fun and quite sketchy when you look out the side window and see nothing but the ground... Then if you did put your car in the show for display (there were imports, but not many for some reason) you were given 3 laps on Laguna Seca. Although you can't really go fast since there are so many inexperienced drivers taking it slow and pace cars guiding the pack... But a Road Runner still managed to spin out and come close to the wall after the corkscrew.

Heres my coverage... (I need to buy a lens with better zoom in)
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.143850849089980.33233.100003951972914&type=1

I didn't take the X-Runner as I initially planned, That morning I said screw it and rode with my bestest friend in his '10 Camaro RS (saving me $45) because we both only had 2.5 hour sleep... On the way back we did get rear ended by some guy in a Oldsmobile Alero. I was about to kick the guys ass... While my friend took it a lot better then I thought he would. Damage is pretty minimal on the Camaro while the Olds' front end crumbled. The Camaro just needs a rear bumper cover and maybe impact absorber.

Last edited: